The Boss Better Watch His Back: Things Not Good At Barnet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well reading their forum they are not happy.

Now nobody say we would not cos you know we would .

Can hear always,been my Club already
Dagdale

l o l Sussex mate, did I laugh at John Still's Dagenham All stars coming up in one post. By the time we play them on Bank holiday they will have had Ebbsfleet Utd and Chesterfield so there game with us, shall we say could turn out quite interesting.
Dagger83

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:48 pm Well reading their forum they are not happy.

I don't mean to be rude but I've read this 5 times and I have no idea what it's meant to say.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
DevonDagger

Dagger83 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:10 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:48 pm Well reading their forum they are not happy.

I don't mean to be rude but I've read this 5 times and I have no idea what it's meant to say.
I think he's implying if Stilly were to be sacked by Barnet, that we shouldn't kid ourselves over whether we would take him back. So much so that he can already envisage the interview including the famous John quote of "this has always been my club" Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!

Personally I think it's madness Barnet fans getting restless. Weird results are cropping up all over the place so far. If they panic and make wrong decisions the season could go downhill rather quickly unless they do like Tranmere did. They'll get playoffs if they stick as they are I think.
RayleighDagger1986

Wharever the circumstance, I for one do not want Still ever to return. The club is now moving forward and let it stay that way
RayleighDagger1986

Wharever the circumstance, I for one do not want Still ever to return. The club is now moving forward and let it stay that way
NBDag

Very silly if Barnet fans genuinely believe that sacking Still is the right way forward. He’s got a project there that won’t be completed overnight. However part of me has let my mind wander to the scenes of us beating Barnet and then Still getting the chop. Would be bloody delicious.

But back in reality, the board will probably have too much sense to sack him and unfortunately they will probably go up this year.
BB-Dagger

John Still is motivated by money not loyalty, all of his “this has always been my club” is bo110cks
I for one would be over the moon if it all went tits up at Barnet.
Mark

How fickle football fans are. You don't build a new team overnight and even Salford are already enduring a tough start despite their mountains of cash.

John is a great manager at this level and if he doesn't get them up this season then he'll likely do it next season. They are missing 2 or 3 big players through injury too. I wish him well as long as it isn't at our expense.
Diggerthedog

There is no fire in the mans belly anymore, all about the money for him. He won’t take them up. Chesterfield will be champs and someone else will win the play offs.
yozdagger

Even if it is now "all about the money" I can't really blame him.... he's probably going to retire very soon and just wants to top up his money so he can live comfortably in retirement.

If we were in his position we would do exactly the same... chase the cash while you can!
stanton101

Can't stand the man, never wanted him back here.
Hope they go down and Cup half full gets the tin tack.
Diggerthedog

yozdagger wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:21 pm Even if it is now "all about the money" I can't really blame him.... he's probably going to retire very soon and just wants to top up his money so he can live comfortably in retirement.

If we were in his position we would do exactly the same... chase the cash while you can!
Villa in Cyprus and Spain says he has already got enough money. He is just being greedy now. Hope he gets pelts two weeks today.
Blackie645

I will boo him, he is not a Dag @ Red supporter,I here he wanted a 5 figure payoff to leave us for Barnet. Full off Bull S***T
lupins

Whether he is or he isn't a Dagger he still did wonders for this club and yes I am aware he was paid

This rush to boo him is pretty juvenile and worse still will only motivate a team who if you believe their forum are devoid of confidence