Hornchurch friendly

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Imagine posting a response to a comment on a forum, how dare I do this.
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm Imagine posting a response to a comment on a forum, how dare I do this.
I've edited your post and removed the potentially libellous comments. You are welcome to post here; we welcome all posters but please stick to facts and open discussion about the players, team, club etc.
Diggerthedog

I was once given something for free and then wanted money for it, someone called me greedy. Cry me a fooking river.
Diggerthedog

Solihull Moors have now found an investor, funny that.
DaggerJoel11

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm Solihull Moors have now found an investor, funny that.
Absolutely baffling how small clubs on tiny attendances like Solihull and Gateshead manage to find investors after only being on the market for a relatively brief period. We, however: have the best facilities of the three, are ex-FL with a ground of that standard, have good links to the capital etc and have traditionally produced talented players, yet despite having been marketed internationally by many companies, seem to have attracted little more than interest. It's good that parties are interested and hopefully something is in the pipeline with the two mentioned before, but just find it a little bit confusing.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

Asking price might have something to do with it. Sure the board mouth piece can confirm the demands of the three stooges Kim, DTP and The used car salesman.
Sagres

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm Solihull Moors have now found an investor, funny that.
Solihull Moors official website & BBC both reporting the club have rejected other offers of investment!!!