Braintree

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Since i finished painting my front door blue the results have been
P2 W1 D1 L0

:thumbu:

Great result tonight but if we had someone who could finish. we’d have won 6-0.
daggersjeff

Good to get 3 pts on the board.

The delight and relief on the players faces told you how much they wanted it. Hopefully this will create a bit of belief!! :yay:
Sagres

Well played boys - 3 Points!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well played boys

Well played the Bench

Well played everybody who attended, was it me or was that the first time for a very very long while that the crowd were behind the players and they were willing them over the line.Even with the clock ticking down you could feel the atmosphere.

Tonight is,what this Club is all about to cap it all ex Bognor Boy burried the penalty who i am reliably informed has never missed when ask to take on that responsibility.

Two clean sheets in a row means,we are getting to grips at one end lets hope we start doing the same the other with a bit more luck we could have got that monkey off our back tonight by scoring plenty
DagenhamDan

Was so happy when he took that! We looked really good going down the left I think McQueen is used to having a player behind him when he starts to run he seemed unsure of his position. But Romain and Gordon ran it today!
ARNU

Good for morale to get a win.

How is Gavin Hoyte not starting ? He must have shit in peter Taylor's sandwich box or something.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
durnzo

Typical, miss it cos of work but I'll gladly take being the bock if the results keep coming in. This could be a very enjoyable season. The crowd has whittled down to those who are there to support the team asong as they give their best and the general positivity about the place makes it fun to go! Only 11 points of the play offs!!!