Match Programs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

The main reason to buy a program is to see who is playing. Giving me a list of everyone that has a squad number does not help.I am not always in the ground prior to kickoff. Suggest we go back to the free team sheet on entry to the match D.I.Y. program is "not fit for purpose"
ARNU

What about the bit before the game where the geezer tells you 3 times over the tannoy who's playing ? And just for the really confused, the players have their number and names written on their backs. Duh !!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 pm What about the bit before the game where the geezer tells you 3 times over the tannoy who's playing ? And just for the really confused, the players have their number and names written on their backs. Duh !!!!
What part of ""I am not in the ground before kick-off" did you not understand...............What are you?
NickMurphy

bloke down the pub wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:53 pm The main reason to buy a program is to see who is playing. Giving me a list of everyone that has a squad number does not help.I am not always in the ground prior to kickoff. Suggest we go back to the free team sheet on entry to the match D.I.Y. program is "not fit for purpose"
Programmes have had a squad list for as long as I can remember. At any rate, they’re completed and sent to the publishers on Thursday morning.
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 pm
ARNU wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:59 pm What about the bit before the game where the geezer tells you 3 times over the tannoy who's playing ? And just for the really confused, the players have their number and names written on their backs. Duh !!!!
..............What are you?
In work !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !