Billericay?... Is this a wind up?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Sorry Mike, whether it’s hot air or not, we shouldn’t be playing this game.
ARNU

Haha!! Bit of a dilemma for me here, you are all ( DtD,MtD and Merge) off your nuts and agreeing with any of you is quite beyond me at the best of times so I say " couldn't give a shit" lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
lupins

It's a friendly against probably the only available team who might make it worthwhile and one we desperately need
How about getting behind the Club instead of looking for something else to moan about it's becoming so tiresome
I won't be going because watching friendlies has little interest for me
Auntie Merge

lupins wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 am It's a friendly against probably the only available team who might make it worthwhile and one we desperately need
How about getting behind the Club instead of looking for something else to moan about it's becoming so tiresome
How about the club doesn't arrange a friendly with a club whose owner was reported to the police over serious threats made to our supporters?
Mike the Dagger

lupins wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 am It's a friendly against probably the only available team who might make it worthwhile and one we desperately need
You'll never get anywhere here with that sort of sensible comment about a club with several key players desparately looking for match fitness and possibly trialing potential new signings.
ThatRoundThing

I do go to some friendlies, mainly preseason. I will not go to this one on the principal of lining Tamplin’s pockets, and the dislike of the guy and all his principles.
Fair play to those who want to go, it’s about opinions and choice.

I agree it’s good to play a friendly for match time or trialists but not convinced that Billericay is the only club within reasonable distance that would have been available to host such a friendly.

Tamplin’s social media pages will be in melt down when he wins this game. Such is the mentality of the man.
He will have something to prove ,where we will just want a match for the normal purpose of a friendly.
EssexDagger!

Anybody at the game who can tell us who the trailist on the daggers bench this evening is ?
ThatRoundThing

One of our fans at the game said can’t be sure but a trialist looks like Dominic Green.
EssexDagger!

ThatRoundThing wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 pm One of our fans at the game said can’t be sure but a trialist looks like Dominic Green.
Cheers for that, TRT
NBDag

ThatRoundThing wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 pm One of our fans at the game said can’t be sure but a trialist looks like Dominic Green.
Surely can’t be. Thought he would have hung up the boots ages ago. A quick google says that he hasn’t played since 2015 for Hayes and Yeading. Surely we’re not that stupid/desperate? Right? Guys...?
ThatRoundThing

NBDag wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:43 pm
Surely can’t be. Thought he would have hung up the boots ages ago. A quick google says that he hasn’t played since 2015 for Hayes and Yeading. Surely we’re not that stupid/desperate? Right? Guys...?

The same Daggers fan has now tweeted 100% Dominic Green. Tamplin played his 15yr old son. Munns, Nunn, Bellamy and Leighton apparently highlights for us.
Daggerfrom70s

Green looked like he was carrying a little bit of weight but got a great left foot. Apart from his son he did bring on most of his regulars at half time. Thought Dagenham played better against the better players like Cunnington, Deering, O'Hara and Howells. Was an enjoyable game for a friendly.
daggersjeff

score?
Sagres

daggersjeff wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 pmscore?
BTFC 0 - 2 Daggers