Sutton

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BB-Dagger

I thought the lads put in a lot of effort today, defence looked solid in the first half but second we were under a bit more pressure, their goal followed a save by Justham who couldn’t hold on and they followed up and scored, Justham made a few other good saves as well. Last 10/15 minutes we looked like pulling it back but Sutton had a lot of good fortune.
I thought after the game there were one or two who started to give a bit of abuse / verbals to Pater Taylor which resulted in the players pulling him away, totally unnecessary behaviour, the team tried and put a lot of effort in, let’s get behind and encourage not gob off and unsettle.
Dagdale

Sorry I must have been watching another game, awful viewing as If both sides were seeing out a goal less draw and okay last 15 minutes or so our boys put in some good effort, but this game goes into the pod as games we've messed up again.
IanC

Knew it was coming, haven’t been back there since the 90’s.Hate the place always have,even worse now it’s artificial.But worse of all we never beat the ******!