What other new merchandise would you like to see.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

Mine is simple a DVD of season.
We should all have more than just memory of our league campaign.
but we finished 9th!
Granddad

Not merchandise, but I would like a D7R credit card. Other clubs do then, so why not us.
A S dagger97

Bedding covers or even just pillowcases. These would be handy for parents to buy their kids.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Daggerman

How about some specialty minted Daggers gold Sovereigns or Doubloons! Or a try before you buy funeral offer from our main sponsor.
Seriously though the credit card isn’t going to work for a club our size, it would cost the club more than it would get in returns, credit card holders yes, simple easy to sell stuff like Digger Dagger stickers, (I’ve seen them on the underground and would like to know where to get some) pocket money priced items to get kids into the store.
bloke down the pub

Team sheets and before you say they call it out I sometimes miss that (In the bar spending my money] And it would help the hard of hearing.
SUSSEX DAGGER

bloke down the pub wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:34 pm Team sheets and before you say they call it out I sometimes miss that (In the bar spending my money] And it would help the hard of hearing.
Good idea PDTB ,as cheap as chips to produce and no doubt an idea that could be sponsored for a season by a local firm.

If we are going to produce more products is there a gift voucher scheme,in operation still , I seem to remember we had it once .

Can we also please do something about the Promotional side of the Club Shop like a Poster of the current squad,not seen one of them for a,few seasons. Last time i went in there we only had poster pictures up of two former players. One had left 5 years ago the other one was of a player who had left came back and left again since it was taken.
Dagger83

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:33 pm
bloke down the pub wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:34 pm Team sheets and before you say they call it out I sometimes miss that (In the bar spending my money] And it would help the hard of hearing.
Good idea PDTB
The mind boggles...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Hopefully,as part of the forthcoming ground improvements, a new (sponsored) scoreboard will include the team line-ups.
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Dagdale

Pretty sure I heard that scoreboard being a priority with Peter and Craig talking about it on Dr's podcast, blimey has that one up there ever worked properly?