Ebbsfleet latest ...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Ebbsfleet latest, apparently players have been payed late again, manager Daryl McMahon has stated that every player is now up for sale!

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/ ... ut-192157/
Mark

We have to look at this seriously. If we aren't in for at least 3 of them I'd be disappointed, even if we ultimately only get 1 over the line due to squad size. I assume Allassani has gone back? Got to be worth a look too.
NBDag

Would it not be worth looking at swap deals here? If we could get a Cheek by giving them money and someone like Leighton who we pay a pittance it could work for them as well as us. Bit of a pipe dream I know but we have cheap deadwood and they need cheap players.
EssexDagger!

That could work, we have several we could offload as bait, Leighton,Kandi,Reynolds...

If we don’t take advantage of these possible bargains it would be criminal, even if it’s only one as Mark just mentioned, personally my choice would be 2 of Nathan Ashmore (the gk) ... Luke Coulson (winger) Myles Weston (winger) or Corey Whitely
BB-Dagger

I don’t think signing another goalkeeper is likely unless Justham can be offloaded as he is more than likely our biggest earner in the squad and being on the bench isn’t an option.
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:10 pm Would it not be worth looking at swap deals here? If we could get a Cheek by giving them money and someone like Leighton who we pay a pittance it could work for them as well as us. Bit of a pipe dream I know but we have cheap deadwood and they need cheap players.
Good idea ,that will relegate them so only another three to find !
ThatRoundThing

Without trying to sound too mercenary I would show no interest at all until they were as desperate as we once were. Personally not interested in Cheek but there might be a bargain to be had amongst their squad.
NBDag

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:56 pm
NBDag wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:10 pm Would it not be worth looking at swap deals here? If we could get a Cheek by giving them money and someone like Leighton who we pay a pittance it could work for them as well as us. Bit of a pipe dream I know but we have cheap deadwood and they need cheap players.
Good idea ,that will relegate them so only another three to find !
Haha yeah there is always that advantage too. Could we maybe convince Ashley Chambers to go there if they let us have Corey back?
EssexDagger!

Manger Daryl McMahon has now left Ebbsfleet,
ARNU

Yeah cos after a season of not being paid you really want to go to another team with financial issues languishing at the bottom of the league don't you ?

Why don't we all go and support ebbsfleet if we want their caste offs so much? Cheek was lazy we need battlers and Corey was a half season wonder who was shit when he left last time.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Garry Hill confirmed as new Ebbsfleet Manager.

Congratulations Garry.

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/fleet ... w-manager/
RampantDuke

Shame. I would have liked to see him back at the Daggers. Unfinished business and all that. I also think he could have kept us up this season. Obviously he isn't asking for much money at Ebbsfleet either. Missed opportunity?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Diggerthedog

His budget at Woking was £300k (he told me himself and was the reason he left) we all know what happened when he left them. Our budget must be double that given the size of our squad unless we’re paying less than minimum wage.
Mark

Under 400 a week each for 15 full time players? :eh:
Diggerthedog

Woking were Part time.