A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.16

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Evening humans

Here is the latest episode of the podcast. In this we chat about Saturdays win against AFC Fylde as well as the mug making a prediction for this weekends game away to Bromley. Gavin Twatwell leaps back to a Premier League match for the goal that never was between Man Utd & Spurs. There is a brand new section called The Joey Dunwell Prediction League and this weeks Classic Daggers is a game from 2015 that is a tribute to Jamie Cureton who scored his 350th career goal at the weekend.

Thanks in advance for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... episode-18
mikew

i really enjoyed the pod cast . how about one on your favourite celebration moment. following the daggers. i know there will be some obvious ones. but a personal one that makes you smile might be a good listen.Mine is oxford away - the sloma moment - he ran to the wrong corner but jesus i had two kids with me and i was about 4 ft off the ground jumping about with them both under my arms like a n arthritic demented crab ( excuse the description but you get my meaning. ) - ,.when that kinda seeled the deal we were going up from the conference as champs ,what a great night.made even better by the burger van outside having BBC radio on as i ordered " and little dagenham and redbridge have all but sealed the conference tonight with a last min equaliser against oxford. " ahh such happy days !!
Dr Monkatron

Cheers Mike, that’s a brilliant celebration memory and a great idea for a section. I might think of one for this weeks podcast.
Dagger Steve

That's also my favourite celebration moment. I've never lost it so much at a football match, absolute chaos. Loved it.