Barnet attendance

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Bit off topic here but did anyone see the above at their game Saturday,blimey 940!!
I know it was only Gateshead but their support is well down on what they’re used too.
Dagdale

Yeah I noticed that Ian and considering the Bees had a really great Cup result at Bristol Rovers a few days before makes you wonder about them? I know these areas Barnet & Harrow boroughs well and like many of my Cousins who've followed them for years they dislike the soulless Hive although I often 'dig back' saying didn't think Underhill was that an exciting adventure and a good few have never gone to the newer borough for one single game and they were really good supporters. Also Akinde was the main man there and they wern't that happy when he cleared off to Lincoln. Keep an eye on that gate!
Grimsweeper

Lowest home league attendance for 15 years apparently.
SUSSEX DAGGER

After our complaint the price went up .

There was also an issue over the behaviour of the Stewards at a recent home game. Both of these matters have gone down like a bucket of sick.

Also it is only the Dagger faithful who will permently put up with a constent diet of hoofball , especially after you spend a bucket load of money and it gets you to the dizzy heights of 11th.

That was acceptable here but they expect more for their increased bucks
HGDagger

That's what they get for moving to a poncy new stadium nowehere near the fan base
Diggerthedog

John Still did not want to end his career on a low, 7 points above us :grin: Kevin Keegan style, I would love it if we finished above them.
Ally Fraser

HGDagger wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 am That's what they get for moving to a poncy new stadium nowehere near the fan base
The stadium was built for Wealdstone. But lay unfinished for years.