TONIGHT HAVANT

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mikew

I am looking forward to a proper old fashioned game tonight -its going to be wet and wild. come on you dags !! 1-0 balanta..
len

You're right any victory will do nicely.
Lcbdagger

Just lost one of their better strikers to Dover have they not? Curious move but hopefully a positive for us
Dagger83

3 in 3 now. Could be signing of the season this.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
HGDagger

2-0 now. Have to sign Wilko permanent as soon as we can now
Dagger83

Since 27th October in the league:

P6 W5 D0 L1 F11 A4

What a month.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Dagger83

Saturday Could be interesting. Bottom of the form table (P6 L6) against top.
BB-Dagger

Good performance tonight, how the f#k were we not 4-0 or more up at half time?
Their keeper was either very good or very lucky.
Grimsweeper

I can assure you the Havant keeper was NOT very good.

You saw the second goal right?
Alan

Good to keep the run going, at times good, at times disjointed.

I think the Havant keeper was as effective at stopping the ball as fog. I still cannot work our how the second goal got through him.

The officials were appalling all night, but that was a clear penalty to Havant in the dying minutes.

Hope Nunn’s knee isn’t as bad as it looked at the end when he was hobbling around with an ice pack on it.
RM1Dagger

Started well both halves which ultimately won us the game. Although we could of scored more I thought there were periods where we weren't really at it. That said a comfortable win against another form team and although they had spells of pressure at times, they didn't really offer much. Slightly irritated to concede and could well have been 3-2 if pen given. Nice to see a bit of a gap developing from bottom four now.
Now the SE27 Dagger
stanton101

We should have been out of sight first half. Wilkinson deserved his motm, for a big bloke he is quite tricky on the ball. The back four looked solid and Robinson was his usual 7/10.
All in all a decent performance.
Well done lads.
Dagdale

Has there been a better month? Can't wait for that trip up to Pools now, watching our team now playing as such a good all round unit surely our win tally can carry on further, Ells is an outstanding keeper, the defence is so much more solid even this Kenny Clark coming on briefly tonight looks so promising, were using our wings so well with Munns and McQueen and what a bonus at last to have a Conor Wilkinson right in there banging them in, quite easily he could have had a hat trick tonight. Real test I suppose when we square up against Salford away and the O's but with this team running on high octane can't honestly see any side out there that we can't finish off. Outstanding performance again boys!
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:45 pm We should have been out of sight first half. Wilkinson deserved his motm, for a big bloke he is quite tricky on the ball. The back four looked solid and Robinson was his usual 7/10.
Well done lads.
No call for the Managers head then mate.

You scoffed when i said it's not the hardest thing to go on a run in this league, heavens sake that very poor side that we played tonight have even been on a mini one.

In my opinion we are not doing much more then we have since August , it's just now we have somebody to put the ball in net and we are not giving away stupid goals, that will always win football matches. That said their goal tonight was preventable.

Well done lads another solid effort and over the course of a few days I have now seen two sides that we will finish above.

Always had confidence it would come right , the Manager did promise all along would be a better team as the season progressed and so it is proving.
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 am
stanton101 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:45 pm We should have been out of sight first half. Wilkinson deserved his motm, for a big bloke he is quite tricky on the ball. The back four looked solid and Robinson was his usual 7/10.
Well done lads.
No call for the Managers head then mate.

You scoffed when i said it's not the hardest thing to go on a run in this league, heavens sake that very poor side that we played tonight have even been on a mini one.

In my opinion we are not doing much more then we have since August , it's just now we have somebody to put the ball in net and we are not giving away stupid goals, that will always win football matches. That said their goal tonight was preventable.

Well done lads another solid effort and over the course of a few days I have now seen two sides that we will finish above.

Always had confidence it would come right , the Manager did promise all along would be a better team as the season progressed and so it is proving.
No Sussex, no calls for his head, in fact I may get in contact with the Palace and have him knighted!
Seriously though, I'm chuffed to be eating my humble pie and have to give Peter Taylor credit for the way he's turned things round.
A decent performance tonight, more so the fact that we kept at it despite missing a hatful of chances, we showed great patience, and when the opportunity arose, we grabbed our chances.
Well done all.