current player with most potential.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mikew

who do you think is really going to come to the fore from the youngssters/new signings ?
i have a feeling Tomi Adeloye is going to be a really powerful player and goal scorer i like him a lot- just hope he doesnt get frustrated with lack of game time currently. .
BB-Dagger

I think Lamar Reynolds and Olli Harfield have potential, it’s a shame they were thrown in at the deep end at the start of the season, with the barracking and criticising from the terraces you could see the way it was affecting them and they played with too much pressure on them. Long term I hope they come through.
Liam Gordon is one who coped better and I thought he would get more playing time than he has been getting.
But now we are set up better as a club I’m sure these guys can be nurtured into something that can be regarded as an asset to the team.
Granddad

From our loan players, I would say Ben Goodlif and Wiko have the most potential. Picking from our own players Liam Gordon and Elliot Justram come to mind, but under the guidance of Peter Taylor they all have the potential to become better players and a great assets to our club.