Xmas Podcast Q&A

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Hello, We are recording a Xmas Special that will come out on Xmas Eve. One section will be a Q&A for Tel and myself so we’re asking if you good people can give us some questions to answer. Can be about us, The Daggers, general opinions on stuffs or just plain bizarre ones. Cheers.
Auntie Merge

When do you think we will next win 6-0?
mickeyblue

If a tree fell in a forest with nobody around to hear it would it make a noise?
but we finished 9th!
rebeldagger

Chances of a playoff position ?
ARNU

I've been on about it for years but will they now put a roof over the bury road end and can I open it ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
HGDagger

What do you think about the new badge?
NBDag

Are the fans going to be wrong for the reception that John Still will receive at the Barnet game?
A S dagger97

NBDag wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 am Are the fans going to be wrong for the reception that John Still will receive at the Barnet game?
Probably unfair given his affinity with the daggers and achieving what he did with us. I think he was genuinely happy for us getting the takeover done to secure our clubs survival. Our fans are pretty split on their opinion on him now so I can't see him being heckled too badly (A few probably will go too far) . I'd personally never berate him but part of me has definitely gone off him for what he did in the summer and with the signings so I guess you could say my love of the guy now is not too high nor too low.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Dr Monkatron

Thanks everyone so far for your questions. We are recording the Xmas Episode next Tuesday (18th) so there's still time to get some more questions for Tel and I to answer.