Tamplin Watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Don't half look like it digger mate, just goes to show how unstable it can come when clubs with what looked like heavy financial clout with the likes of Ebbsfleet United, Chesterfield and now Tamblin's Ricay are fire selling their creme de la creme what seems like a sudden door stop and crazily these chairmen/owners are still at the helm. Unless the Stockport County's and Hereford's of the world join this league were never going to see high gates at this level but then you could ask yourself how come when were only one and two stops from EFL and what sponsorships they get why its not too good down here especially when you think last few season were more in the limelight with BT sport coverage and neutral viewers who might want to give it a go. Shame about Jake Robinson imagine him and Conor Wilkinson running our boys at the front? It would have been great viewing.
Alan

Not looking too rosy for the businesses he’s a director in.

AGP is in liquidation, owing HMRC and Business Rates of close to half a million.

BGT, the successor, is subject to a strikeout application.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments
Mark

It's like deja vu all over again.
Granddad

I would like to see Scott Doe come back if we lose our two loanee central defenders in the new year.
leewilson

Granddad wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 pm I would like to see Scott Doe come back if we lose our two loanee central defenders in the new year.
That ship has sailed.
Chigwellian

Granddad wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:41 pm I would like to see Scott Doe come back if we lose our two loanee central defenders in the new year.
No No No
Diggerthedog

Probably got less hair than you grandad. Masseuse has left so no incentive for him.
Alan

It’s a no from me.
Diggerthedog

Signed for Dover.
RampantDuke

It's been a rocky journey and I did have my doubts earlier this year but right now, with our new solid American owners, a half decent team and a really bright future I am so glad that we sacked this clown off when we did. COYD.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
stanton101

It's the fans I feel sorry for. No matter what league you're in, there's always fans that love their club and follow them regardless, only to see it ruined by people who've no interest in the game whatsoever.
As for Doey, no way, we need young hungry players and his best days are behind him.
Diggerthedog

Strange career for Doe, more than adequate centre back in league 2 and still only 30.
Mark

Doey didn't seem quite the same to me after that year away. He was still decent but not at the levels he reached when we were pushing for promotion from League Two. Still seemed relatively quick and read the game well, just made a few too many mistakes.
mikew

the same glenn tamplin who was wishing we would fold when we was having big issues -and gloating on his twitter feed ? What goes around comes around ? The actual fans of billericay i do feel sorry for however.