Orient away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Grimsweeper

coach and horses does look very nice now (was a total shit pit before) but does appear to not really be suited to football crowds

Birkbeck is very good.

Leyton Technical will be where i go should i make it - has decent beers and has plenty of room
Diggerthedog

Starting in Walnut tree Leytonstone, probably head to a more local one closer to kick off.
RayleighDagger1986

I started (my journey) @ 10.30. What a pisser to live out in Essex. But very much worth it. Onto the Birkbeck for 1pm. COYD
Chigwellian

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 am I started (my journey) @ 10.30. What a pisser to live out in Essex. But very much worth it. Onto the Birkbeck for 1pm. COYD
Drama queen
RayleighDagger1986

If you say so Chigwelian
NBDag

Are there actually any Orient fans alive after last year?
EssexDagger!

Wasn’t expecting much today to be honest, & didn’t manage to make the game due to family commitments so can’t comment on performance but shame our two wins vs Salford & Orient at home have been essentially wiped out after back to back defeats now.

How did we perform today?
lupins

How is that wiped out I would have taken that before that run of 4 games
We played ok especially first half just didn't quite make enough chances overall
Pondfield Dagger

unlucky..thought we were better team in the first half, thought we scored, most of us were celebrating, cruel linesman putting his flag up..

all orient kept dong was long punts into our box, hoofball orient- knew that was the only way they would would score and did...

we bombed forward after conceding and they hit woodwark on 3 times on counter attacks. so their fans obviously will say they deserved to win the game!!!

hope Onariase is ok, went off injured, be a big blow if he is to miss games.
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RM1Dagger

I thought too we were good first half and unlucky to go in behind. Disappointed with second half tbh as we didn't look like scoring. O's actually looked more likely to score again. Not a bad performance overall, I'd have taken three points from the O's games, pity about losing to Barnet.. Curious to see some of the players walking (presumably to the tube) so soon after the game (Wilkinson complete with pizza!) . Can't have been much chance of a warm down or debrief!
Now the SE27 Dagger
Auntie Merge

Well done to the 647 Daggers fans who travelled. Shame about the result.
Diggerthedog

It was a free hit this game and we lost, no shame as they will win the league but only because all the other idiots falling over themselves to lose it. It’s very important we don’t lose Saturday or we could go to Maidstone looking a whole lot different table wise.
BB-Dagger

I thought we defended well today but their goal was a bit soft, I’m wanting to see our disallowed goal again as offside seemed a bit harsh! Would have loved to have snatched a late equaliser to shut that feckin mascot up.
ARNU

Good entertaining game really, we had a go, dunno if our goal was offside or not but I was entertained. Orient hit the bar 2 or 3 times and the post and missed some sitters. Probably fair result.Not the thrashing I was expecting.

Cannot understand how Hoyte doesn’t feature every game. Taylor must hate him. He’s better than nun.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RM1Dagger

Hoyte did play well but I disagree he's better than Nunn. Nunn offers more going forward. I thought Hoyte looked iffy at the back earlier in the season when he was supposed to be the main man.
Now the SE27 Dagger