No
32%
Not sure
7%

Total votes: 41
Auntie Merge

Time for a poll!
dagger4eva

Frankly ANYTHING other than the disgusting shite served up by Julies fast food.
Grimsweeper

i really couldnt give a shit what rubbish food is served up in the football ground.

i go there to watch football.

Wouldnt mind the quality of that being improved.
Auntie Merge

Grimsweeper wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:49 pm i really couldnt give a shit what rubbish food is served up in the football ground.

i go there to watch football.

Wouldnt mind the quality of that being improved.
But it's an all round thing. Improve the match day experience, more people come in and come back, more people coming back regularly means playing budget goes up, quality of football improves thus helping to improve the match day experience... and round we go again.
Grimsweeper

And the local demographic want to eat "BBQ Nachos"?

There has been a study taken and this is based on the results?

How do you even BBQ a Nacho?
DevonDagger

Grimsweeper wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm And the local demographic want to eat "BBQ Nachos"?

There has been a study taken and this is based on the results?

How do you even BBQ a Nacho?
It would surely be barbecue sauce rather than a literal barbecue.

I too have never tried or seen them before however so am ready to be corrected :thumbu:

Personally not sure why we would object to any kind of little changes or experimentation. Many football clubs are very samey in some ways and I know Kidderminster are a popular destination for groundhoppers because their food is considered to be among the best.
BarkingRambo

if they could serve it in the club house so I could have a bowl with my pre/post match pint then I’m game. Wouldn’t be against one or two more American things around the club, some different grub, a few imported craft beers, bits of Memphis 901 gear in the shop. It can’t hurt the club to offer something a bit different
honestjohn

auntie...Surely a bowl of assorted Nachos would be much better for you than the double portion of chips which you force feed to all sitting around you.

Buckets of popcorn a la the Cinemas could be next.
Daggerman

Unbelievable topic this... we’ve lost the last 3 games, our best striker has finished his loan spell with us and our best central defender is more than likely on his way out on the 17th and we’re talking about feckin Nacho’s!
Dagger83

Daggerman wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:25 am Unbelievable topic this... we’ve lost the last 3 games, our best striker has finished his loan spell with us and our best central defender is more than likely on his way out on the 17th and we’re talking about feckin Nacho’s!
Do we assume that's a no?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Auntie Merge

Daggerman wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:25 am Unbelievable topic this... we’ve lost the last 3 games, our best striker has finished his loan spell with us and our best central defender is more than likely on his way out on the 17th and we’re talking about feckin Nacho’s!
Sense of humour bypass!

This isn’t the only thread on this forum... there are others discussing some of the issues you mention. If not, why not start a new thread...?
Auntie Merge

honestjohn wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:33 pm auntie...Surely a bowl of assorted Nachos would be much better for you than the double portion of chips which you force feed to all sitting around you.

Buckets of popcorn a la the Cinemas could be next.
I deny everything :innocent:
I haven’t eaten any chips this year. :blum:
RampantDuke

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am
Sense of humour bypass!

This isn’t the only thread on this forum... there are others discussing some of the issues you mention. If not, why not start a new thread...?
Daggerman - Clearly you missed the forum on Friday. New investors came over from America, having put loads of money into the club and facilities already with more to come, Sky TV cameras there, a packed hall, loads of positivity.....and then some **** decided that he would use the first question of the night to complain (at length) about a blockage in the loos. You couldn't make it up mate!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
rebeldagger

As for what's currently on offer in the stand (and the bar as asked in the forum) any improvement would be most welcome. It'll be good to see more options on offer then just the regular burger, chips and pot noodle. Yet that's not to say to necessarily get rid of them altogether as I realise there would be people who still want that, and that's fair enough. Yet, to offer more, to offer something different can be our unique selling point, making people, both home and away fans, want to come to Dagenham & Redbridge.

With the current group that is running the culinary options, there more than likely be a contract in place so unless someone with prior knowledge can divulge, there may be a wait till we see an improvement?
Alan

The problem with the current burgers and sausages is that they are revolting 250 for a pound at the wholesalers crap.