Manny Signs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Manny has signed .
BB-Dagger

Brilliant news, has to be the best signing yet! And a really positive interview in Daggers TV
COYFD
stanton101

Terrific news, so pleased he's signed. Just gone from top half to possible champions imo.
dagger4eva

No doubting this is a great signing and very chuffed with it.

Our squad is undoubtedly looking a lot stronger than it was at the end of last season. My only slight fear is that of the signings made so far, we've got 1 Keeper, 4 defenders, 5 Midfielders and 1 striker.

Get 1 more quality striker through the door and THEN we could be really in business !!

:thumbu:
Sagres

dagger4eva wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:58 pm No doubting this is a great signing and very chuffed with it.

Our squad is undoubtedly looking a lot stronger than it was at the end of last season. My only slight fear is that of the signings made so far, we've got 1 Keeper, 4 defenders, 5 Midfielders and 1 striker.

Get 1 more quality striker through the door and THEN we could be really in business !!

:thumbu:
Totally agree we need 1 more quality striker to replace Wilkinson
NBDag

Happier than a pig in shit with this one. Massive signing for us that shows we’re really serious. Shame about the 1 year deal though.

Agree that we need one more striker, I also think we need another CB. It doesn’t seem like we have any cover if we’re going to play 3 at the back, which we probably will.
DevonDagger

I was expecting a 2 year deal too. Makes me wonder if there may be a Connor-style buyout clause somewhere in there too.

Preferred Goodliffe marginally myself but still chuffed with the signing. If we don't play 3 at the back then the management have a heck of a job picking two from Clark, Manny and Croll.
DaggerJoel11

NBDag wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 pm Happier than a pig in shit with this one. Massive signing for us that shows we’re really serious. Shame about the 1 year deal though.

Agree that we need one more striker, I also think we need another CB. It doesn’t seem like we have any cover if we’re going to play 3 at the back, which we probably will.
It's probably likely that Taylor will use Will Wood or Will Wright in the centre-back position if necessary, rather than getting another centre-back in. Mitch Brundle also played quite a few games at centre-back for Dover last season.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''