Time for Posative ThoughtsTw

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Two seasons ago last seasons Championd were thumped 6.0 at Bromley.

The majority of that squad helped Orient win the League last season with only one or two additions.

Proving there is always hope
EssexDagger!

You are forgetting one thing, that Orient side had a young hungry manager at the helm.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Not forgetting that.just trying to give everybody a lift . Also remember Tranmere in our season back and the following year doing the same but each year making the play off final.

Perhaps those who I am told know a bit about the game should have held these two recent examples up and refrained from making stupid statements like they did before a ball was kicked.
EssexDagger!

Similar to Boreham wood also the season before last.. made the play off final at Wembley narrowly losing 2-1 to Tranmere ( a game our very own joe Quiqley made an appearance for the wood)

Last season they finished only 1 league position above the relegation which was rather surprising considering they had practically the same starting XI as the play final season the year previous barring Angelo Balanta.

After last nights performance, I fancy them again to be challenging for play off promotion
SUSSEX DAGGER

Did they also have Ferrier in that team who went to Walsall after. They also lost a very usefull Ben Nunn to us along wit a very very good Goalkeeper to Lincoln. Shabui went to Brentford and what about that Winger who I thought was the best oppossing player I saw last year So there is a third of the team gone
EssexDagger!

My mistake then... I didn’t research player for player, it was a rough estimate after seeing there starting line up the other night and thought they all sounded rather familiar.
EssexDagger!

Just searched the play off line up...

There subs bench consisted of no other than Ollie Harfield, Alex Dave and Joe Quiqley :eek: