Ricay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Voice of reason

dagger4eva wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:03 pm I think this could answer it .................

http://www.theconferenceforum.co.uk/thread/66474

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/confere ... cc7228bab6
Voice of reason

Apparently Tamplin and O'Hara will be running the team for now
dagger4eva

Little more than a year after sacking Wheeler, it's confirmed that Mr Cokehead has seen fit to sack him, again.

The circus continues..... :rolleyes:
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:34 pm Little more than a year after sacking Wheeler, it's confirmed that Mr Cokehead has seen fit to sack him, again.

Sacked for not playing Tamplins 16 year old son too, embarrassing. This was the same son that made up lies about our fans being abusive towards him. Notice the money mans house is up for sale too, not too long left for zippo and his circus.
leewilson

dagger4eva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:34 pm Little more than a year after sacking Wheeler, it's confirmed that Mr Cokehead has seen fit to sack him, again.

More fool Wheeler for having the stupidity to go back. A year ago he seemed a bright young manager. Now he's on the scrapheap.
daggerChris

Quote from the Billericay website:

"We can now confirm that Harry Wheeler has been relieved of his duties and has left the club after a recent meeting with the owner. Differences of opinion have led to the decision and the owner feels changes needed to be made. Jamie O’Hara will take control of first team duties and will look to immediately make his mark by looking at bringing in some young talented academy players to add to the good experience we have."

In other words Tamplin Jr will be playing a lot more if O'Hara wants to stay in charge.
Mark

Think tamplin will be selling up shortly, much like his house.
A S dagger97

Hope for the clubs sake that this is goodbye once and for all :drunk:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
dagger4eva

I didnt know it was possible to "step down" as an owner of a football club - but here's a statement just released by BTFC.

Glenn Tamplin’s Time at BIllericay Town has come to an end.

It is with regret this Morning that we have to announce that Glenn Tamplin has stepped down as owner of Billericay Town after almost three years in charge..

‘’After long and lengthy discussions with close friends and family, I have decided now is the time for me to step aside from my role as both Owner and Director of Billericay at Town FC.

From day one it was always my ambition to improve the infrastructure and community aspect of the club and with very strong investment of my own personal money I feel I leave the club in a good position to move forward and continue to build on the foundations I have laid and add further advancement under a new ownership.

It hasn’t been an easy decision and not one I have taken lightly but i need to listen to advice from people close to me and now is the appropriate time to move away.

Everyone will have their own favourite memories and I have several, from the visit of Soccer AM and Sky Sports, to working with some great people from the professional game and mainly seeing my eldest son make his debut for Billericay, this i will cherish forever.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the players that have played for me, the coaching staff that have worked alongside me and all the staff that have stayed loyal to me through all the good and bad times, You have all made my time at the club even more special and I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what we have without your hard work.’’
Voice of reason

Difficult to know the next steps
Some have thought that Tamplin was only the front man anyway with more shadowy individuals behind him as his businesses could never credibly be the source of his apparent wealth
I suppose we'll see soon enough
Daggerman

I think this twat has had enough exposure on our DAGGERS forum, I couldn’t care less about him and his over inflated ego.
We got away lightly when he didn’t invest in us even though we ended up with Glum Hopcvnt. Let’s move on.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 am I didnt know it was possible to "step down" as an owner of a football club - but here's a statement just released by BTFC.

Glenn Tamplin’s Time at BIllericay Town has come to an end.

It is with regret this Morning that we have to announce that Glenn Tamplin has stepped down as owner of Billericay Town after almost three years in charge..

‘’After long and lengthy discussions with close friends and family, I have decided now is the time for me to step aside from my role as both Owner and Director of Billericay at Town FC.

From day one it was always my ambition to improve the infrastructure and community aspect of the club and with very strong investment of my own personal money I feel I leave the club in a good position to move forward and continue to build on the foundations I have laid and add further advancement under a new ownership.

It hasn’t been an easy decision and not one I have taken lightly but i need to listen to advice from people close to me and now is the appropriate time to move away.

Everyone will have their own favourite memories and I have several, from the visit of Soccer AM and Sky Sports, to working with some great people from the professional game and mainly seeing my eldest son make his debut for Billericay, this i will cherish forever.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the players that have played for me, the coaching staff that have worked alongside me and all the staff that have stayed loyal to me through all the good and bad times, You have all made my time at the club even more special and I wouldn’t have been able to achieve what we have without your hard work.’’
Have we not heard this tune before only for him to still be there.

He will still be the owner until he sells and you bet your life he wont give it away and I cant see many buyers will to pay what wlll be a large sum
Dagger Steve

Silver lining - Be a decent job upcoming for a decorator to paint over all that shit he put up inside and outside the stadium.
HGDagger

This was over a year ago. Surprised it's taken the crackhead this long to step down

https://twitter.com/applebamos/status/1 ... 09?lang=en
Voice of reason

I fear that Ricay fans are about to hear the worst news possible
Sounds like it's served it's purpose for the former owner and his associates
It's the old story that if something seems too good to be true it usually is
Some pretty murky things have been going on that will no doubt come out shortly
This is only on the Daggers forum as it could so easily have been us
We've had an owner who walked away when things didn't suit him but we were able to recover
Ricay are probably in a substantially worse state than we were