Darryl when you gonna earn your wages ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:52 pm Now ex players bitching about the manager or club on twitter, embarrassing.
Who’s that?
stanton101

Dag82 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:35 pm Totally agree Stanton, this is a total mess, and the buck has to stop with McMahon.

I cannot believe that I am saying this already, as I desperately want him to succeed, but we are seeing zero signs of leadership, and
faith in him, is running out fast.
I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's the manner in which we are losing matches. We haven't even played anyone of any note and we're already showing signs of giving up. As much as I love Abu being back, it smacks of desperation from a manager who can't motivate his players off the pitch so relies on a player to do it for him.
I don't expect us to win every game, but I do expect us to at least have a go. We're not doing that at the moment and that's down to the manager.
dagger4eva

Odamatey, Grant and luque all absolutely loving another defeat.

Poor show from them tbh but then we dont know what really has been going on behind then scenes to provoke it. Very rare would any ex player take the piss like it.

All very depressing tbh
HGDagger

I'm long past the point of caring anymore. Only a matter of time till the Americans feel the same and decide to fup off
EssexDagger!

dagger4eva wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 pm Odamatey, Grant and luque all absolutely loving another defeat.

Poor show from them tbh but then we dont know what really has been going on behind then scenes to provoke it. Very rare would any ex player take the piss like it.

All very depressing tbh
Looks like sour grapes from players who were released and now playing in a division below ours, if they were as good as they think they are then why did nobody else in our league come in for them.
stanton101

dagger4eva wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:05 pm Odamatey, Grant and luque all absolutely loving another defeat.

All very depressing tbh
You don't mean those three modern day Ronaldo's.
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:52 pm Now ex players bitching about the manager or club on twitter, embarrassing.
Who? Name names. What was said?
HGDagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:09 am
https://twitter.com/HOdametey93/status/ ... 02177?s=19
Auntie Merge

HGDagger wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:40 am
Auntie Merge wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:09 am
https://twitter.com/HOdametey93/status/ ... 02177?s=19
Thanks. Someone in that thread has deleted a tweet. Should I take it they had second thoughts about what they said? Anyone got a screenshot?
Diggerthedog

One of the players who I won’t mention has been treated like a bit of shit on a shoe, I won’t go into it or I’ll get accused by fanboys. I don’t blame him for what he tweeted given the circumstances he had to put up with. The individuals who have put out this treatment know who they are and should be completely ashamed of themselves, but I’m not surprised by it one but.
Dag82

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:18 am One of the players who I won’t mention has been treated like a bit of shit on a shoe, I won’t go into it or I’ll get accused by fanboys. I don’t blame him for what he tweeted given the circumstances he had to put up with. The individuals who have put out this treatment know who they are and should be completely ashamed of themselves, but I’m not surprised by it one but.
Well, we all know there is a shitfest of some kind, going on behind closed doors, at our club, so you might as well
share the details, it was on social media, so not really confidential information....
IanC

ARNU wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:55 pm Awful..... We're terrible. You're lucky the fans aren't in there.
Well a great couple of games there and he certainly has earned his money 💰
IanC

Onwards and upwards
Alan

We’re they great, or were the results greater than the performances. Against Grimsby they dominated much of the game and the ref could quite easily have given a foul against Deering for the game changing second goal - it was two footed and off his feet; against ‘Wood the difference was a missed penalty.

Small steps and I hope that the return of Mccallum and recruitment of Jones will add some stability at both ends, but let’s not get carried away, we still lack creativity from wide positions and move the ball too slowly in midfield.
len

I think the last two games we have shown a lot more commitment and fight and won against two good teams, so I personally don't care if we have not played expansive football or been fortunate in any way, a win is a win.