Sutton United away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Amber SUFC

Don’t forget the kick-off is 7pm today.
Mark

How would you rate your streaming service? Is the camera and commentary generally ok?

Looking forward to the game, both teams in a bit of form but we struggle to score goals, would take a draw.

I'm sure some of the lower sides have to start beating some of those near the top sooner or later though, hopefully tonight!
Amber SUFC

The camera can be a bit jerky at times. No buffering if your internet is ok. We do have various guys doing the commentary one can be a little annoying at times. We also have problems in wet weather as the camera location is a little exposed, that shouldn’t be a problem tonight.

A draw is a good call, I will go for 1-1
Kevin

I'd take a 1-1 draw all day, evening (and possibly week) long..

A few decent attempts on goal would be lovely please!

C'mon you Daggers!! :thumbu:
Amber SUFC

You can download the programme here:

https://www.suttonunited.net/sutton-v-d ... programme/
A S dagger97

Anyone not having the match pass u can listen on SUFC mixlr account
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Daggerfan

Down to 10 men Clark sent off :banghead:
Oxhead

Clarke becoming a liability, unfortunately
Jones went off with a hamstring.
Ten men done great and MacCallum
finally showing how good he can be
Amber SUFC

Kevin wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm I'd take a 1-1 draw all day, evening (and possibly week) long..

You must be very please with the point?
Mark

Quite fortunate in the end, started with the wrong team and gave Sutton far too much space to play.

Thought it was a really good battle early in the second half but the red card put paid to that. Thought a lot of the yellows were harsh particularly Clark 2nd one but he was still rash to slide in when he's on a booking.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Amber SUFC wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:05 pm
Kevin wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm I'd take a 1-1 draw all day, evening (and possibly week) long..

You must be very please with the point?
Well done Amber as that famous Engkand Cricket Manager once said " you hammered us " deluded if any of us think that is good enough. Another game when we created very little. Was told we had signed a host of exciting attacking players ,my God really. That's 10 games now and I ain't seen any of them
Oxhead

No, they hammered Kings Lynn, they
certainly didn’t hammer us, and but for Clarke
we may well have ground out a win against a team. 2nd in the league
Lcbdagger

Was I the only one waiting on here after the sending off for the inevitable Sutton winner and the Clark bashing to begin?? Really not his season thus far is it?
Sagres

Lcbdagger wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:47 pm Was I the only one waiting on here after the sending off for the inevitable Sutton winner and the Clark bashing to begin?? Really not his season thus far is it?
For an experienced defender he should not be making those needless challenges when already on a yellow card.
DaggerJoel11

Well that was a poor display overall and one from which we were very fortunate to escape with a point. After McCallum's equaliser there was hope that we could even generate enough momentum to nick a winner, only for the error-prone Kenny Clark to outdo himself again and effectively force us back onto the back foot for the remaining 20 minutes. Sutton could and really should've won it.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''