Fingers Crossed

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Season ticket holders have to decide by Tuesday if they want their ticket instead of streaming service.
Diggerthedog

Dag82 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:30 pm Pipe Major are taking table bookings online, for Saturday 12th December.
Unless you go with your family you can't sit with anyone else.
Dagger Steve

Finally be able to see if can park within 2 miles of the ground if all the restrictions went ahead?
Chigwellian

Dagger Steve wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:25 pm Finally be able to see if can park within 2 miles of the ground if all the restrictions went ahead?
What's that all about Steve?
Daggerman

I’m wondering what’s happening with the season tickets! One moment we are told that you have to confirm your ticket by Thursday 24th then nothing!!!
Diggerthedog

It was pushed back as we’re not allowed fans tonight so no huge rush to do it. Understand their just working out the finer details for next weekend and we should know more tomorrow or Friday with cards being sent just after.
Dagger42

In the seats, you are not allowed to sit with anybody outside your household, will the same rule apply to standing on terrace.
Mark

Depends what you mean by standing with. You have to socially distance from anyone you don't live with, by law. You can meet in groups outside but that doesn't negate the distancing requirement. So stand near who you like but you can't stand in a huddle.

The club will likely expect people to police this themselves, as the stewards won't know who lives together and won't have enough man power to constantly separate people.

I hope people are going to be respectful, particularly of elderly fans who may be standing alone, and not crowd around them.
Pondfield Dagger

I got a letter from the club today, terracing is reduced to 685 supporters.

Wow!! we have got a core support of more than that who like to stand up!
Mark

Sounds about right to me. Can't fit more than about 450 in the sieve. The club cannot risk people being squashed together and us losing the right to have fans.

I don't even think we'll sell out. A recent survey in the EFL indicated that around 30% of fans won't return until the vaccine is rolled out. Not sure how big the survey was but gives you an idea.

We only got 1100 home fans for a lot of last season and that includes a big contingent who prefer the TBS.
hockley dagger

Going back to the parking restrictions point I assume the restrictions at the Pondfield Road end came into force? Are there any others? I haven't been to the area since March so any info appreciated.
Mark

As far as I'm aware, almost every road near the ground is residents parking these days. Part of wantz road is still available near the industrial estate (already severely restricted by overly long yellow lines) and then the usual rainham road spaces. A few others like gay gardens are free parking but they are almost permanently filled by the residents.

The whole thing is a farce. The houses in Wantz road have driveways and those that don't tend to park right outside their own house. Why they couldn't leave the other side of the road as free parking I don't know. Instead there are about 4 bays outside number 75 that you can pay to park in.
Dagger42

Mark wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 pm Depends what you mean by standing with. You have to socially distance from anyone you don't live with, by law. You can meet in groups outside but that doesn't negate the distancing requirement. So stand near who you like but you can't stand in a huddle.

The club will likely expect people to police this themselves, as the stewards won't know who lives together and won't have enough man power to constantly separate people.

I hope people are going to be respectful, particularly of elderly fans who may be standing alone, and not crowd around them.
Was trying work out can I stand with my mate ,but away from everybody else or as my mate is not part of my household I cannot stand with him.