Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm
We had Born in the USA at the last hone game. What’s the betting we have
Living in America
Kids in America
Sweet Home Alabama
Breakfast in America
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm
- Location: Romford
Surely Walking in Memphis?
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:40 am
Memphis Tennessee- Chuck Berry
America (West Side Story)
Young Americans (Bowie)
American Idiot ( Green Day) ...... Perhaps NOT..
All The Way From Memphis- Mott the Hoople.
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:41 am
Changes ( David Bowie)
With a little help from my friends ( Joe Cocker )
But at least it doesn't look as if we'll be Going Underground any time soon.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:07 am
This is all so cringeworthy isn’t it
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm
- Location: The Narm Mental Hospital
- Beverley Knight - Shoulda Woulda Coulda.... stayed around and got the same hype as us, instead of sodding off for more money when trouble is about.
A true Dagger would never ditch his team for more £££
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."