Maidstone United
4%
Braintree Town
No votes
Aldershot Town
84%

Total votes: 25
Daggernewbie

I know we visit Braintree on Bank holiday Monday but with the relegation spots confirmed what club will you be glad you don`t have to visit next season ?
DevonDagger

Not too sure about this one.

Either Havant or Braintree I think. I’ll be going to the Braintree game, which is my first time visiting their ground so perhaps my vote will adjust based on that experience.

I’ve enjoyed all my visits to Maidstone (ok yes we have usually avoided defeat which helps...)

Aldershot is hardly glamorous but convenient to get to from where I’m situated, they are a typical conference level side, don’t think they belong a league below really.
Dagdale

As the thread title says just club I wouldn't hesitate to put Aldershot in there, we always have to visit there on a bleak Tuesday night, never a Saturday anymore, and after how they behaved down our manor goodbye, although slightly give them credit 'how they've taken' relegation on their forum. If we delve deeper Maidstone was not a bad town to have the craic, and never got the chance to visit Pompey 2 but sounded a good little club, will say feel a bit sorry for Braintree Town though, worked hard to get to National League last season with three tough away play off ties and even though they were scrapping the barrel nearly all season got a couple of really good wins against fairly good sides and if what I'm hearing from the grapevine may have to be pushed up into the National North, how they going to cope with a part time squad in that scenario I just don't know.
Mark

Aldershot is twenty minutes from my house but I still refuse to go there. Absolute dump.