New Signing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Can’t see him budging Justham for the No1 spot, expect to see him limited for Essex Senior cup matches only...
ARNU

He’s only 19. He’s 6ft 3 and it weren’t that long ago cousins kept Justham out for nearly a whole season. I agree if Justham has a poor run this might be the only way he gets a start for a while. It’s not beyond belief that some bigger league club could make a serious bid for Justham who I’m sure would want to play at a higher level. Hopefully we get a look at this fella in preseason.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Justham could probably have taken a free transfer into the league and taken a hefty signing on fee as there was no transfer fee due. I'd be very surprised if we sold him during the season unless the bid was ludicrous, which never happens for a goalkeeper.
RayleighDagger1986

Justham might have got a signing on fee as part of a contract extension
Mark

Almost certainly. The point being that we must have made it worth his while to hang around, so he isn't going anywhere for at least another year.
TommyD&R

Moore was fine as a backup keeper so they must have plans for this lad in the future if they really felt the need to replace Moore. Plus he’s already played at this level.