Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DI Mike Dashwood

If things remain the same a lot of our lot are saying they will just do away games next Year and a few home ones.

If three of Crawley, Gills, Col Utd, Orient come down, Barnet come up, Northampton, Dons, Southend, Cambridge stay where they are, you could do most the away ones without it costing the earth and at least away trips have the added bonus of having a beer and a laugh for the day rather than just watching the football!!!
Diggerthedog

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:If things remain the same a lot of our lot are saying they will just do away games next Year and a few home ones.

If three of Crawley, Gills, Col Utd, Orient come down, Barnet come up, Northampton, Dons, Southend, Cambridge stay where they are, you could do most the away ones without it costing the earth and at least away trips have the added bonus of having a beer and a laugh for the day rather than just watching the football!!!
Or Braintree, Welling, Woking and Boreham Wood. :roll:
DI Mike Dashwood

Well I remain "optimistic" on that front!! Now he has finally got a back 4 sorted (5 months into the season) I think we will have enough to stay up.
Kevin

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well I remain "optimistic" on that front!! Now he has finally got a back 4 sorted (5 months into the season) I think we will have enough to stay up.
So at that rate, we might have a midfield sorted for our final match ;)
DI Mike Dashwood

Yeah, but by the Obileye may have gone and Doey may have upset someone again, so the back four could be all over the oche by then!?!?!
Auntie Merge

The Romford Dagger wrote:Well at least I'm trying. Better than just watching us get relegated in a library
Tea and cakes at mine tops that ;) Well done for trying though.
The Romford Dagger

Ill do it anyway and just hope to god people join in with me and my mates.
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:Well at least I'm trying. Better than just watching us get relegated in a library
What sort of cakes? Cream? Sold all round merges next home game!
Mike the Dagger

Can you cater for 1200 for tea and cakes Auntie?
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:
What sort of cakes? Cream? Sold all round merges next home game!
Cream cakes! Chocolate mini rolls and biscuits.

@Mike The Dagger, not 1200 but 20 would be okay. It's far more fun watching Soccer Saturday, particularly if Hartlepool are losing.
The Romford Dagger

Everyone complains about atmosphere but when it comes down to it, nothing actually is done.
Lcbdagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:Everyone complains about atmosphere but when it comes down to it, nothing actually is done.
Been said already but hard to get much of an atmosphere when the team is winning, or even scoring... already made my feelings clear on the booing Saturday but there isn't going to be a wall of noise when the best fans can expect at Home is a 0-0 with barely a shot on target for 90 minutes
Masked Man

Mike the Dagger wrote:Maybe if the players did something constructive (like get a shot on target) the cowd could join in?

Just a thought.

:D Boom....
ChazmanQ

Loving the positivity in this thread

How about we all just try and get word out that anyone who wishes to be vocal I their support of the team, sits in the TBS for this game (like a one off singing section)

Maybe get it out on the FB page
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Loving the positivity in this thread

How about we all just try and get word out that anyone who wishes to be vocal I their support of the team, sits in the TBS for this game (like a one off singing section)

Maybe get it out on the FB page

Exactly! I will message the FB page and let them know. Is anyone even on here gonna join the tbs idea atm?

People saying things like "maybe if we won we would make some noise...". The thing is though as SUPPORTERS we can only do one thing - support. Singing and chanting is an excellent form of support that we can do.

All I asked was some exposure by passing on a simple idea to friends but just got 3 pages of sarcasm.