Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

How great would it be to get a decent number of people in the TBS who got fully behind the team from the off

Drown out the away support and treat it like a cup game. Especially with the new faces being at the game due to the cheap tickets
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:How great would it be to get a decent number of people in the TBS who got fully behind the team from the off

Drown out the away support and treat it like a cup game. Especially with the new faces being at the game due to the cheap tickets
You in chazman? And if anyone knows the old drummer, could someone let him know of this plan.
ChazmanQ

Yeah for sure. Me and my nephew will be there
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Yeah for sure. Me and my nephew will be there
Good good! Spread the word if you see any fans not on here...
admin
Site Admin

It's a nice idea guys, it would be amazing to get some atmosphere going and I would join in too. But I doubt it will happen unfortunately.
The Romford Dagger

admin wrote:It's a nice idea guys, it would be amazing to get some atmosphere going and I would join in too. But I doubt it will happen unfortunately.
Worth a try i thought. And just to change it about and try something different chose back of tbs. Who knows... It may work? You gonna join us admin?
ChazmanQ

admin wrote:It's a nice idea guys, it would be amazing to get some atmosphere going and I would join in too. But I doubt it will happen unfortunately.

Let's give it a push through the FB page. If we don't try we will never know. If it flops then we can all just go back to standing in silence and bemoaning the manager :roll:
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:

Let's give it a push through the FB page. If we don't try we will never know. If it flops then we can all just go back to standing in silence and bemoaning the manager :roll:

Yep. Messaged them couple hours ago. Explained about tryi g to give the team a lift after a poor atmospbere this season and could do with a hand getting the word out. Hence why i started this thread a month in advance of the game.
admin
Site Admin

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Worth a try i thought. And just to change it about and try something different chose back of tbs. Who knows... It may work? You gonna join us admin?
I'm always happy to give it a go, no harm in trying
The Romford Dagger

Anything that makes the atmosphere improve hence my seemingly desperate and badly organised attempt.
mickeyblue

Hmmmm cramped in sieve or upgrade season ticket
Pretty certain ill be in tbs
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

mickeyblue wrote:Hmmmm cramped in sieve or upgrade season ticket
Pretty certain ill be in tbs

Join us on the top row closest to Cheltenham fans mickey?
Dagger83

Cramped in the sieve? I can't see the hoards flocking to this game no matter how cheap the tickets.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
mickeyblue

Yeah ill be at top freezing my nads off
Wonder what busloads of kids we get this year.

hopefully get some from redbridge ffs its part of our club lets try get em in on cheap day.

Its guard of honour day for kids aswell so should be more in Tbs.
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

mickeyblue wrote:Yeah ill be at top freezing my nads off
Wonder what busloads of kids we get this year.

hopefully get some from redbridge ffs its part of our club lets try get em in on cheap day.

Its guard of honour day for kids aswell so should be more in Tbs.
Yep ,doing my best promotionl skills and trying to get the word out. No reply from daggers Facebook atm