Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Nick or Lee will get back to you when they see it.
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:Nick or Lee will get back to you when they see it.
Aa right cheers
ChazmanQ

With results not going our way I think that this idea of getting behind the team and being vocal in the TBS takes on even more relevance

But we need to be positive in our support. No point jumping on the players backs or calling for the managers head

3 points difference between a clutch of teams. It's not as bad as is being made out....... yet :roll:
The Romford Dagger

Update - Daggers facebook are going to mention it nearer the time.
ChazmanQ

The Romford Dagger wrote:Update - Daggers facebook are going to mention it nearer the time.
Good stuff

Will need at least a full week to get the word out across social media
The Romford Dagger

Anybody else joined the atmosphere express since last week then? Ahaha
DaggerJoel11

If we really want more fans, earn them. They don;t just appear, play well v Chelteham and even if we generate 50 more fans - small but effective. WH are moving and will make it cheap to fill it - a big effect on us so come on, give us something to cheer!!!!!!!!!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:If we really want more fans, earn them. They don;t just appear, play well v Chelteham and even if we generate 50 more fans - small but effective. WH are moving and will make it cheap to fill it - a big effect on us so come on, give us something to cheer!!!!!!!!!

What this post and idea is tbh is to get the noisy and existing fans we have into the same section to sing from the start as an alternative to complete silence in the sieve unless we do what we did against carlisle and start scoring loads which increases atmosphere.

I personally love having a chant and sing song at football and its clear that we have people who want to chant as well which is obvious when we start scoring or are chanting bout burnett etc. Put everyone thats up for it into a different section and, who knows, there's a small chance an atmosphere may occur?
The Romford Dagger

One of the fb pages is putting it up tonight about the TVs plan. The actual daggers account has not responded so far. I'll put the link up when it comes!

Let's keep trying to get the word out!!
ARNU

I admire your enthusiasm for this "Atmosphere" you want to fabricate.A fabricated atmosphere will not have any success though.

You will not get a true atmosphere unless we have something to sing about.Im sure if your chants were about removing the current management and board you'd get a better response but only temporarily.There is not a strong vocal feeling for either that negativity or sadly for the team right now,just a lot of apathy.There lies your problem.

I can just about force myself to attend,being happy to be there is the next stage,that requires a winning team and a management we can believe in,until that happens expect more quiet. :(
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:I admire your enthusiasm for this "Atmosphere" you want to fabricate.A fabricated atmosphere will not have any success though.

You will not get a true atmosphere unless we have something to sing about.Im sure if your chants were about removing the current management and board you'd get a better response but only temporarily.There is not a strong vocal feeling for either that negativity or sadly for the team right now,just a lot of apathy.There lies your problem.

I can just about force myself to attend,being happy to be there is the next stage,that requires a winning team and a management we can believe in,until that happens expect more quiet. :(
Yea but I can't affect the game which is quite poor quality in fairness and a song and Chant makes it much more fun. Also the atmosphere that you think cant be made was made last Tbs game in last 20 mins up there and that had no advertising to it but was just A few of us
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:I admire your enthusiasm for this "Atmosphere" you want to fabricate.A fabricated atmosphere will not have any success though.

Yea but I can't affect the game which is quite poor quality in fairness and a song and Chant makes it much more fun. Also the atmosphere that you think cant be made was made last Tbs game in last 20 mins up there and that had no advertising to it but was just A few of us
It may well have felt good but from where I was in the sieve..it was deathly quiet.Not looking to criticise you here.Good luck with it.I just think you need all the ingredients to make a cake.
The Romford Dagger

Exactly. It was loud enough from Tbs as most people could see us in there and ether looked at us stunned or joined in.

More people will help...
EastLDN

Completely disagree a fabricated atmosphere is plastic flags and artificial crowd noise over speakers, a bunch of lads singing songs and having a laugh is a big part of what a massive percentage of young men go to football for in the first place, you know what to expect football wise when you roll down Victoria road
ARNU

EastLDN wrote:

Completely disagree a fabricated atmosphere is plastic flags and artificial crowd noise over speakers, a bunch of lads singing songs and having a laugh is a big part of what a massive percentage of young men go to football for in the first place, you know what to expect football wise when you roll down Victoria road
I think we're playing with words but What Im saying is.....When you have to arrange singing chanting and the like on facebook twitter etc that in itself is fabricated.Its certainly not spontaneous.As has been said by many others on here before,give us something to sing about and it will come naturally.

I wish them/you good luck with it and hope it works.