Whats Happening???

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

A few changes (again) today...and 3-1 up half time!

COYD!!
DaggerJoel11

I know......and I'm not dreaming either.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
dagger4eva

Its called, influence of the old master!!

:)
The Romford Dagger

It's madness
mickeyblue

Stevenage must be crap
Sound's like we could of had more aswell. Long may this continue
Coyd
but we finished 9th!
Sagres

Full Time - 3 Vital Points!!
Lcbdagger

They were awful at our place... Up there with Newport! Just managed to get a run this season since then that has eluded us. We are as good as right our nine teams in this league on our day
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:They were awful at our place... Up there with Newport! Just managed to get a run this season since then that has eluded us. We are as good as right our nine teams in this league on our day
In a way I think we have already proved that and we have been nothing sort of dreadful for 2/3rds of our games.

This League is so poor I am wondering is it a case we have sunk to that level. How on earth have that lot today got a 10 points lead on us , there is no hiding place from the truth, in the three games we have played them a struggling team like us has made them look very very poor.

Just think were we would be tonight if it was not for the last seconds kick in the preverbals by Plymouth and Wycombe. Add in the two goal leads squandered against Mansfield and Yeovil we would be 8 points clear of the drop without even winning more then one home game.

There is no hard luck stories to be had this season the two that go down deserve to go down and I have seen enough to know that we are good enough not to be one of them.
Lcbdagger

That's without debate Sussex... But the league table still says second bottom at this point. Can't talk about a good given right to stay up with the quality in our squad until we are put off the bottom two again.

Lee's get three wins on the spin (even two as a start) and see if the confidence comes back in to the team.

Chambers looked like a Premier League player yesterday so it's definitely there within the squad