Stands

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Now that we can all fit in the tbs shall we close all the other stands and use the family stand for away support ?
Or any other variation of the theme. Bung everyone in the sieve instead. Why keep all stands open when it's a waste of time and manpower?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

After standing back in the Sieve for the trophy match its painful to watch the game from such a crap view. Not sure there is any need to shut any stand. Only team left this season that will bring decent numbers are Maidstone but that's a night match and they are playing shite.
Daggernewbie

The sieve for me all the time at least the food is a little bit better there.
DaggerJoel11

I've only ever been in the TBS three times including Saturday and found you could see the match much better and the view was very good. I don't think there's need to shut any stand as it will kill the atmosphere.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

What atmosphere Joel ?
We allegedly have no money but we pay for stewarding, policing and cleaning up of these stands. Over 80% of our ground sits empty, the entire crowd on Saturday would have fit in the tbs.
Sagres

Not everybody wants to sit / stand in the TBS
ARNU

Sagres wrote:Not everybody wants to sit / stand in the TBS
Yes.But not everyone has to pay the bills either.
At least 80% of our ground is unfilled.Why open 100% of it ?

They wouldn't fly an EasyJet plane with 80% of its seat empty.And if they did it would soon become financially unviable.
Crushed Dreams

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38415730

Ok it's British airways and not Easyjet.