Torquay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Anyone else going?

6 of us going down for an Easter weekender & hopeful of a bit of good weather, a few beers and hopefully send 1 of our bogey sides down! 8-)
matt_drfc

Too much £££££ lol
Dagdale

Yeah leaving Paddington 7.30 tomorrow morning for a nice (hopefully) 3 days of sun in the 'English riviera', bet its changed as I havn't been there for 30 odd years, Travelodge anyone else? You know were going to be up against it yet again! Torquay club & forum sights keep stressing win last four starting Good friday and a very good chance they will still be playing League football next season, and unfortunately were not on song at the moment (April's turning out a bad month!) and yet again no Doey, so will find this encounter pretty tough. Think a draw looks a good bet.
matt_drfc

Yeah 1-1 I reckon Daryl, Medy penalty.. Wouldn't be a bad result, key not to let this season just go. Think you get more money for each position higher?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dont get a penny more for finishing 8 or 22nd.

See those who are going down there, must admit a game i was looking forward to has become a bit of a chore and of season blues creeping in.

Come on Boys give us someting to cheer.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Dont get a penny more for finishing 8 or 22nd.

See those who are going down there, must admit a game i was looking forward to has become a bit of a chore and of season blues creeping in.

Come on Boys give us someting to cheer.
Ah well I know it happens in the premier league, increased by 700k/800k per position.
ARNU

The boy is going on the coach,another one I cant make.After last Saturday I cant say Im grieving over not being able to go.Nailed on away defeat if you ask me.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Tranced

Not a chance. I very rarely get to do away games as it is, so I'll not be going out of my way to watch us roll over to the worst team in the league.
OBD

Going by coach, expecting another dreadful performance and a 1-0 loss.

If Wilkinson isn't fit then we shouldn't start him. Put Gayle in the middle of defence and see what he can do for next season. Similarly, with both our keepers out of contract at the end of the season I would start Seabright for the last 4 games and see how he fares at this level. Time to promote 1 or 2 more of the under 18s to the squad and give them a taste of life as a professional footballer ahead of next season. Season is now over so let's start building for next season.

Seabright

Hoyte Gayle Saah Connors

Ogogo Bingham

Shields Howell Elito

Norris

Subs
Lewington
Femi
Sidhu
D'Ath
Azeez
Pykes
Dickson
@OfficialBigDave
ARNU

OBD wrote:Going by coach, expecting another dreadful performance and a 1-0 loss.

If Wilkinson isn't fit then we shouldn't start him. Put Gayle in the middle of defence and see what he can do for next season. Similarly, with both our keepers out of contract at the end of the season I would start Seabright for the last 4 games and see how he fares at this level. Time to promote 1 or 2 more of the under 18s to the squad and give them a taste of life as a professional footballer ahead of next season. Season is now over so let's start building for next season.

Seabright

Hoyte Gayle Saah Connors

Ogogo Bingham

Shields Howell Elito

Norris

Subs
Lewington
Femi
Sidhu
D'Ath
Azeez
Pykes
Dickson
Totally agree.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Im absolutely hoping to see a few changes...

2 games since WB vowed he wouldnt allow the players to take their foot off the gas n there has been 2 pretty dire performances.

Safety assured this is the absolute perfect time to give Seabright a run out, and Gayle, give a 1st ever consecutive start to Shields and even bring Obefemi back in up front, perhaps with Medi alongside or just behind him through the middle ...
matt_drfc

OBD wrote:Going by coach, expecting another dreadful performance and a 1-0 loss.

Seabright

Hoyte Gayle Saah Connors

Ogogo Bingham

Shields Howell Elito

Norris

Subs
Lewington
Femi
Sidhu
D'Ath
Azeez
Pykes
Dickson
Might aswell just send all the loanees back aswell then as the season is over. Sidhu is pretty shit btw, much rather have Obafemi.
matt_drfc

Team: Lewington, Hoyte, Saah, Gayle, Ilesanmi, Howell, Ogogo, Bingham, Elito, Norris, Azeez

Subs: Seabright, Wilkinson, Connors, Dickson, Saunders, Turgott, D’Ath

Decent, best midfield 3 in my opinion. Glad Gayle has been given a start as well. Come on you Daggers!
SUSSEX DAGGER

35 minutes of utter bollocks. Cant string 2 passes together. Complete waste of time.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:35 minutes of utter bollocks. Cant string 2 passes together. Complete waste of time.
I'm listening to it, sounds awful