Maybe, give him until the end of the season
2%
No, he is doing a fantastic job
7%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 41
Alan

It isn’t blowing smoke up his arse to point out that he could get a tune out of our squad more effectively than our manager.

When he departed for Southend we were in the play off positions and only 6 points off top spot whilst Southend were 15 points below us and only 1 point out of the relegation zone.

Fast forward to now and Southend are only 4 points behind us, we are no longer in the play offs and we are 18 points off top spot.

I’m not saying Still is the answer for us, I’m saying Daryl isn’t the answer but the crutch of Still made Daryl look better than he was (as it probably is Maher at a Southend). Daryl did ok at Ebsfleet with a huge budget. He’s not done well here with what isn’t huge but isn’t also is not a small budget.
Diggerthedog

Totally get what you’re saying, was the same at the back end of last season with the recruiting of khan and Vilhete. Little of our good patches under McMahon has his stamp, question is why can’t our owners see it? Stockport have been ruthless twice in a year with sackings and now eventually it’s paying off with a probable promotion but we’re just happy to plod along.

Our owners have pumped in some serious cash the last 3/4 years and they have very little reward on the pitch from it, won’t be long until they throw in the towel? They’ve already gone from being very vocal to very quiet on social media, perhaps the tide is already turning.

Back to the subject, our last 5 months of form is shocking and would lead to most managers with a target of play offs being sacked, we give him more money to sign the same type of players, who the ****** is questioning these signings? The last two have been bizarre, Hare when we have ling and Comley when we have Jones, chucking money at it is not working.
Diggerthedog

Oh dear DARYL how did you manage to screw that one up? Too many changes and bring that useless cat fiddler on to give away a penalty, this thread is pointless isn’t it, he will never be sacked despite failing with the brief time after time. Season over mid March, good luck the next two seasons.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:28 pm Oh dear DARYL how did you manage to screw that one up? Too many changes and bring that useless cat fiddler on to give away a penalty, this thread is pointless isn’t it, he will never be sacked despite failing with the brief time after time. Season over mid March, good luck the next two seasons.
Truth of the matter is once again in a important match he shit out once again.
Chigwellian

Daryl,

You just don't understand the fans...

We don't want that cat abusing yob in the red and blue... get shot of the twat !
Auntie Merge

Chigwellian wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:04 pm Daryl,

You just don't understand the fans...

We don't want that cat abusing yob in the red and blue... get shot of the twat !
This. I understand he was responsible for the York penalty. That’s a bit of karma there.
Dag82

Zouma got an overwhelmingly good response from the fans.

MOVE ON.
Auntie Merge

Dag82 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:02 pm Zouma got an overwhelmingly good response from the fans.

MOVE ON.
Not from where I was. He got booed repeatedly.

And i will not move on from a player who should not be wearing a Daggers shirt.
Lcbdagger

Dag82 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:02 pm Zouma got an overwhelmingly good response from the fans.

MOVE ON.
He did? :ermm: :blink:
McLeansvilleAppFan

Lcbdagger wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:23 pm

MOVE ON.
He did? :ermm: :blink:
Reminds me of a Simpsons episode, then again, most everything reminds me of a Simpsons episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Kevin

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:28 pm ..this thread is pointless isn’t it
Yep, has been for a while - it was originally posted 15 months ago & is mainly bumped by the same 3-4 posters each time we have a bad result/go on a bad run...which is fairly often to be fair :ermm:

The original options to choose from were also pretty much all over the place, other than the option for Daryl to go.

Perhaps a new poll might be a bit more relevant to where we are now? Maybe asking something simple such as:

- Should Daryl leave
- Should Daryl stay
- Not sure?
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:46 pm
redboy wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:05 pm Football is a results business. A lot of fans didn't like John Still but he got us results with limited resources. DM has been backed by the board during these unprecedented times and has basically failed in terms of results and performances.

He should go, but as Ive stated before on here, it's all well and good having US backers, but WTF are they? What do they know about the National League? Who are they relying on over here for feedback on the team?

It's another shambles, another relegation fight and as per usual the loyal fans are made to suffer.
The owner on Twitter tonight:

Daryl's frustration (and honesty) mirrors my own. Our supporters expect and DESERVE more. This has nothing to do with strategy or budget, it has to do with playing with HEART and being a DAGGER and giving ALL of yourself. We will do better for you, our fans.
December 2020….
Time for Daryl to go.
Diggerthedog

Here we go again! Pile in, do I need to bring A4 next home game.
Auntie Merge

4F40381F-3817-4277-BE11-4157685EF200.jpeg
I’ve added a screenshot of the poll at 17:50 after the Woking game. If you’d like me to reset the poll let me know.
Diggerthedog

Reset it! See how it works out