Southend boxing day next season

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
HGDagger

So it looks for certain now that Southend will be joining us next season, the big question is, will fans be allowed in for our Boxing day derby?
hockley dagger

And if fans are allowed, will away fans be allowed? I think when we had a crowd last year away fans were not permitted. Given where I live (I can see Southend's floodlights in the distance from my front garden) I might have more chance of getting to the away game if they regulate ticket sales by post code.
BB-Dagger

hockley dagger wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:53 am And if fans are allowed, will away fans be allowed? I think when we had a crowd last year away fans were not permitted. Given where I live (I can see Southend's floodlights in the distance from my front garden) I might have more chance of getting to the away game if they regulate ticket sales by post code.
As long as you don’t forget the 200+ relatives that share your house!
AVincelotFlyingLeap

BB-Dagger wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:18 pm
hockley dagger wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:53 am And if fans are allowed, will away fans be allowed? I think when we had a crowd last year away fans were not permitted. Given where I live (I can see Southend's floodlights in the distance from my front garden) I might have more chance of getting to the away game if they regulate ticket sales by post code.
As long as you don’t forget the 200+ relatives that share your house!
Meow hahahaa
hockley dagger

Of course I accomodate my relatives, mainly in the west wing and the servant's quarters. I usually allow the travelling community access to my paddock as an act of generosity.

Me and the lad are thinking of nipping down there tomorrow to have a good laugh at their supporters when they get relegated by Orient. A demo is planned, apparently.