King's Lynn (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Two changes today as we chase three consecutive league victories for the first time since the back end of 2018. The injured Saunders is out, replaced by Gordon, who will presumably start on the left while Vilhete moves to the right. Khan replaces Sagaf in the other alteration to the team that beat Solihull last weekend.

Justham; Gordon, Johnson, Clark, Wright, Vilhete; Jones, Robinson, Khan; Balanta, McCallum
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Hopefully this link works for commentary
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/56702225
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Dagdale

Pat on the back here! 3 nil and cruising Robbo's just added to McCallum and Balanta's first half strikes, why oh why we leave it so late? What could have been? can the boys be really worried on the whose left surely confidence must be right high now. Itching to get back stays this good.
Keane - DDM

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ: Daggers V Kingโ€™s Lynn

๐™Ž๐™ช๐™—๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ โ€˜๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จโ€™ for each player and get an Average Rating for each Dagenham man in the 0-3 victory over Kingโ€™s Lynn + select a Daggers MOTM too!

สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด€ส using the link below ๐Ÿ”ฝ
http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... n.html?m=1
AVincelotFlyingLeap

THREE LEAGUE WINS IN A ROW KLAXON
Blackie645

To little to late
A S dagger97

So true what they said in the national league highlights,
Balanta and Mccallum are so frustrating. clearly 2 of if not the 2 most talented attackers in the league and they don't produce these kind of performances nearly as often as they should, but we've deffinately seen it much more consistently infer last 8-10 weeks. Particularly from Balanta, so if we do miss out on top 7 this year then I just hope they can ptoduce this a lot more next year cause there's no reason why we couldn't be fighting near the top based on this performance
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Auntie Merge

I didnโ€™t watch the game. Obviously I am pleased with the result, who wouldnโ€™t be, but Iโ€™m finding it difficult to get over excited about us thrashing a team in the bottom 3. Thatโ€™s what any team should do.
jag

When will we get rid of all the negativity,everyone knows that this league has had many games that have been so unpredictable and all games are never won unless you work hard for them, I thought many times about the quality of some of our players and I have had to eat my own words because the have shown that they do have the quality, donโ€™t they Paul McCallum? The team played very well and controlled the game against Kings Lynn with a brilliant goal from Angelo but at times we had to really work hard to get the ball as their passing was very good, no game is easy.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

A S dagger97 wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:52 am So true what they said in the national league highlights,
Balanta and Mccallum are so frustrating. clearly 2 of if not the 2 most talented attackers in the league and they don't produce these kind of performances nearly as often as they should, but we've deffinately seen it much more consistently infer last 8-10 weeks. Particularly from Balanta, so if we do miss out on top 7 this year then I just hope they can ptoduce this a lot more next year cause there's no reason why we couldn't be fighting near the top based on this performance
Wonder if Mr Still has been doing a bit more than scouting?
Mark

Daryl would be silly not to pick the brains of a guy who has so much success at this level, whether it be about tactics or man management. But I think he's still his own man. We look more like the side we became after his arrival last season.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Agree Mark,nothing wrong with a bit of mentoring.
Plus throw into the mix that it's coming up to player contract renewal time.
steeevooo

John who? I'm pretty sure the only John that the club have told us is involved with the club in John Gowens, and, forgive me, but I wouldn't credit him with our current form!! :wink:
Sagres

The live stream commentary from Kings Lynn was one of the poorest I have experienced all season, surprised no one else has mentioned the fact that both the home commentators failed to return back to their seats in time for the start of the 2nd half & did not restart commentary until after Matt Robinson had scored.
jag

Totally agree about the commentary very unprofessional not to be back in time for the start of the 2nd half and they seemed to talk about every other bit of news re; ESL one commentator would mention an item and the other just kept saying yes in agreement, very limited amounts on the game in front of them, very poor, the camera missed the full shot of Balantas' goal and the picture seemed to judder at times and all this for ยฃ12 quid, still we won., happy days.