Barnet (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

An injury-depleted side this week as we chase a fourth consecutive league victory. Kenny Clark, a mainstay all season, is omitted from the side, as is Gordon, with Reynolds and Eleftheriou taking their places.

Justham; Vilhete, Johnson, Reynolds, Wright, Eleftheriou; Sagaf, Rance, Robinson; Balanta, McCallum
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
jag

It's half time and we fully deserve our 1-0 lead, passing really well although just before the break we gave away a free kick on the edge of our box and were lucky not to concede, looking forward to the 2nd half.
daggersjeff

Rance injured? Not watching game.
Mark

Yeah twisted his knee when challenged.
jag

Excellent win, dominant from start to finish, Robbos' goal was excellent and Barnet looked a shambles, Angelo I thought had a quiet game and eventually substituted by George Saunders, Tommy Adeloye came on as a sub, and was a danger at times, we should never have let him leave the Daggers, Barnet s' streaming was very good with many camera angles throughout but a bit more pricey at £12.50p. looking forward to Monday's game.
NBDag

Dominated the game without getting out of second gear. Johnson stood out for me at the back today and Vilhete. But Robinson’s goal was lovely. Is he already tied down for next season?

In other news the pikeys are down so it’s a pretty good day to be a daggers fan for once!
Pablo

Best performance by a country mile this season. i shall two things I never thought I'd say Wright was outstanding and Reynolds looked almost capable. I suppose though it's difficult to judge against poor opposition albeit a team that has improved a lot recently. The next two games should be gimmes which should mean we will win six on the trot. Is there still a chance/ Well one can dream.
len

I agree that this was probably our best performance of the season, we looked full of energy and despite making some changes so assured and comfortable. I must also give credit to the streaming service, I thought the picture quality, presentation, commentary and replays were excellent, so a great day all round.
DaggerJoel11

BARNET 0 DAGGERS 2 💬 | This was a commanding performance from the Daggers, certainly amongst their most impressive this season, albeit against a woeful standard of opposition.

Vilhete and Eleftheriou made the penetrative runs down the flanks, while McCallum won the flick on's and Balanta pulled the strings from deeper positions. Here's my match report and player ratings from a productive afternoon: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -2-daggers
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''