Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Whatever happened to good old pay on the door ?
I want to go next Saturday but it's a massive ****** about.
I need a concession ticket for my bro in law as he's special needs and I'd normally get in as a carer. I'm actually happy to pay for 2 full tickets but it's a palava innit ?
The result here is I just can't be arsed. "So what ! " a lot of you will say, but let's get some perspective here. The club needs fans,this will put people off, it's not getting tickets for Fury v Joshua is it ? Its a very unglamorous almost pointless game in the struggling lower leagues of English football.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagger83

The club only have a limited number of tickets so the best option is to buy online so they can at least monitor what is being sold. It's only 25% of seats isn't it? That's about 500 tickets.

If they allowed tickets sold on the gate, there's a chance people would turn up and not be able to get in.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
lupins

The Club are operating within the permitted guidelines for the admission of spectators
I would imagine.

Good job it isn't Fury Joshua as that looks unlikely to happen and will be overpriced hype so use that saving to get your Wrexham tickets

And at the Full Members meeting last night we heard that tickets are going well and looks like a good crowd so I recommend you do it now
Mark

They also have to monitor who is buying them as it's home fans only.

The ticket buying process is quite straightforward imo. Assume carer tickets are harder to sort as you'd have to phone to club?
NBDag

It’s quite straight forward purchasing tickets for normal seats, and I think the e-tickets will be here to stay. So everyone will have to get used to it. However if you need special access seats it does look a bit trickier to locate on the website, can probably just phone the ticket office though and he would be able to walk you through it.
JohnP

Sorry to change the subject slightly but I was wondering if anybody can advise where parking is allowed these days?
I used to park around Pondfield/Wantz Road but I believe that's now residents parking only now?
Apologies in advance if I've been given wrong info!
Mark

A large slice of pondfield road is residents only and wantz has loads of double yellows. It's a bit of a nightmare. Last time I ended up over the other side of Oxlow Lane in the housing estate.

Given our relationship with the council I'm surprised we couldn't get some level of concession on this. Pondfield already has residents bays on the housing side and houses also have driveways. Do they really need monopoly on the entire park side of the road too?

There's a small bay on the park side for about 4 cars which is a free for all I think. You might get lucky if you're early.
JohnP

great, thanks Mark. It does sound pretty inconvenient to say the least and could put a few people off long term I reckon....