Season Tickets....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dag82

Are good for next Saturday, wright ???...
Dagdale

Good point, don't take this 100 per cent but have heard from a number of closer contacts that they are, but what is 'throwing' a number of fans who didn't stream games and still have a potential large credit left is this signing in through track and trace especially to guys with no app phones, maybe a sign in procedure like that went on in pubs will be in force, made to believe as clubs having close details of season ticket holders perhaps this could be overridden? Maybe to be fair clubs have to strongly get their 'house fully safe' and stringent rules to adhere in uncertain times but certainly hope it could be made far clearer to know how us the fans slowly move back in?
Mark

The app was not required at the Altrincham game in December. I walked straight in with my season card and would expect to do the same this time.
DAG42

i'm going to the game, but are the club still offering a streaming service for fans, who still wish not to attend. Season ticket holders who may have concerns over attending/away fans.
Daggerman

No away fans are allowed under current regulations, just get there and get behind the lads.
ThatRoundThing

Apparently the game v Wrexham is live on BT Sport which normally means no Club Live Stream allowed.

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/whats-on ... l%20League