Back In The Day - Malcolm White

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Hello all,

Here is another in our series, Back In The Day. Where supporters tell us of how and why they supported the Daggers. It's one of my favourite sections we've done and I love hearing the fans different stories.

This one is another great listen and is brought to you by Malcolm White.

Enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/ba ... colm-white
Dagdale

That was absolute great listening to Malcolm there and no better 'gee up' on the eve of returning down to see our boys after such a long absence, people like him and many others I know is exactly why I love following a 'unfashionable' and friendly little outfit and so much in what he says is 100% true right to the core and just wish more potential fans would make a habit of switching that on a few times a season to see the passion in football outside the EFL, right die hard. Any chance Dr, M doing this more regularly? especially with yet another long break with curtains coming down again tomorrow to keep the buzz going! Love it.
Dr Monkatron

I'm more than happy to keep these going over the summer. If anyone is interested in being part of this then get in touch with me and I'll send you the details of what needs to be done.