Match Ratings: Daggers V Wrexham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Keane - DDM

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ: Wrexham V Daggers

๐™Ž๐™ช๐™—๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ โ€˜๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จโ€™ for each player and get an Average Rating for each Dagenham man against Wrexham. For the last time this season!

สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแด€ส using the link below โคต๏ธ

http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... s.html?m=1
Dagdale

If the players, Management and staff do read this forum I'd like to really express to the club what gratitude walking out of that stadium today it was for us, to see our boys from minute one taking control of the game, great passing, using wingers to the maximum, Balanta on his day what a game and player, and with the likes of the impressive Khan 'giving it a go boy' from what 30 yards out something we have not seen for so long how good was that? It was a total unjust we only hit the back of the net once and didn't claim the 3 points and don't want to take anything away from them but if I was a Wrexham fan itching for a play off result I'd be fuming with the lack of speedo and only the last ten minutes left giving it a go? Just hope with the long break we keep the personal and momentum and really looking forward to the new dawn!
DagenHammer87

I was quite surprised by Wrexham - didn't play anything like a team needing a win to guarantee a play off spot. They looked completely off the pace.

However, the constant moving the ball around our own area would have seen us chasing the game if the opposition could have made more of it.

Our dithering around the opposition box showed why we're not in the mix this time around too. Passing them to death with no real end product isn't the way to go. We could have killed the game off about ten minutes after the first goal (especially when they went down to 10) but didn't and they were always going to go direct in the last 5 and managed to score.

Balanta, Sagaf and Robinson really stood out yesterday. Wright looked really good and so did Clark with that brilliant tackle.

Hopefully Saunders will remember yesterday going forward - his failure to track back led to their goal.

Personally, I'd have had Weston on to the end and would have taken Gordon off - but a nice way to end the season.

Khan made some brilliant interceptions in the first half and is good at retaining the ball with his twists and turns, but that last 10 minutes needed a strong midfielder next to Robinson to see the game out. Khan seemed to really fade for me towards the end.

Can't wait to get the summer out the way so we can get back to it.
Dag82

Anybody else see the replay of there goal ??

Only 2 yards offside :angry:
Keane - DDM

๐™’๐™ง๐™š๐™ญ๐™๐™–๐™ข ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š๐šœ

Read below the player rating results and MOTM winner + some thoughts on Saturdayโ€™s fantastic performance โคต๏ธ http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... rdZzh6z7G8