DiggerDagger.com

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

It is with regret that I have to inform you all that DiggerDagger will be taken down shortly.

As people are aware, the site was put together by Paul Kirkpatrick, who recently passed away. Paul was the developer and also hosted the site with his business websites.

The site has lasted just over 20 years and at one time was, I believe, the best there was. All things come to and end though and with Paul gone this seems like the right moment to finish.

If anyone wants to grab any information, photos or stats, now is the moment as the web host may press delete at any time.
TomMc

Sorry to hear that Mike.

Thanks for the great years of service you and Paul gave us.
Paul@Pittsburgh

Digger dagger and Steve’s old forum were my connection to the club after I moved over to the states in 2001. Thank you Mike and Paul (and Steve) for making that possible.

I just checked, there are also snapshots on the wayback time machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/Diggerdagger.com
Auntie Merge

A shame all the history is going, but under the circumstances understandable.
It was a formidable website in its time, especially backed up with Paul's tech skills and Dave Simpson's photographs.

Thanks for keeping it going for so long.
davei

Thanks for everything Mike (and Paul)..........lots of good memories shared by so many people. Excellent work.
dj johnny b

Good work, Mike.
It was always a pleasure to read (often to find out what's actually going on at the club!) and to occasionally contribute articles.
Kevin

Was a very good read - great standard of site back in the day.

Thanks for all the top effort from all involved.
JTarget

Hi, new here to the forum and I hope to be in touch with some of you soon regarding a project I am working on.

I just wanted to add my condolences for your loss. Your website has not only been a great source of information but it was clearly fan lead and for the fans which is something special.

I am relieved to find it has a place somewhere on the way back machine so I can continue my research.

Anyway, just wanted to show my appreciation to what you two did.