Early Departures Reaction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Keane - DDM

Some thoughts on the early departures of Croll, Deering and Dobson. Were they the right decisions? I weigh up the disappointment and surprise at the departures (or lack of)!

READ BELOW ⤵️
http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... n.html?m=1
RayleighDagger1986

It is obvious based on team selections this season that both Croll and Deering are moving on. Deering especially, has fallen out of favour quickly with McMahon and has not featured in our upturn in form, during the last quarter of the season. A very talented player but, I agree with you Keane, he does go missing in games. Consistency is the key.
Croll just never fitted in with McMahon. Sometimes if your face don't fit, then your out of favour.
There's plenty more to go.
Wilson, McQueen, Brundle, Clifton, Phipps and I would even include Jones (unless McMahon decides to play him centre half).
The one player I would be keen to tie down on a 2-3 contract is Robinson. Stuck by us when most walked 3 years back, i would reward loyalty with a decent contract.
daggersjeff

From McMahon’s interview, Phipps will be staying if he can get over injury probs.
RayleighDagger1986

Phipps I like but with constant injuries, is he a luxury we can or cannot afford?