Daggers Transfer Round-Up

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Keane - DDM

โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐—จ๐—ฝ โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต

There has been a signing, missed targets and deals in the pipeline which I discuss below after a busy week at the club - things are getting exciting in the transfer market!

READ BELOW ๐Ÿ‘‡ http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... p.html?m=1
len

I do hope you are correct in us signing both Saidou Khan and Sam Ling which would be great news.
Lcbdagger

Any suggestion we may be chasing a return for Liam Gordon again this season? Not hear much on his situation this year ahead
Lcbdagger

Little mention over the last couple of days but great to see Ling back... can't see how that isn't an improvement at the full back position

Light on the left still, I feel
len

Ling was very good for us when he was here before so will certainly strengthen the squad. Khan was offered a contract a while ago but nothing heard since but will be disappointed if he doesn't sign for us.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

len wrote: โ†‘Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:37 am Ling was very good for us when he was here before so will certainly strengthen the squad. Khan was offered a contract a while ago but nothing heard since but will be disappointed if he doesn't sign for us.
Signed for Chesterfield, annoyingly
Mark

Poor from him tbh. Think he's at uni down here too. Uprooting for an extra few quid a week. If that's what he wants to do then we move on and find someone who wants to play for us.
Chalky69

Saidou Khan gone to Chesterfield and I thought we had got him!
len

Has anybody heard any transfer news, gossip, or rumour about possible signings because it has been weirdly very quiet on here lately?
DaggerJoel11

Nothing new as such but there were strong rumours that we were interested in Jacob Mendy and Abu Ogogo who opted to join Boreham Wood and Southend repectively instead. McMahon's interview from the other day indicates that incomings will be kept at a minimum this summer.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
len

Thanks for that Joel, we will just have to wait and see because we must need a couple of additions at least.
DaggerJoel11

Rumour has it Jordan Richards is training with the club, he was reportedly pictured in our pre-season testing gallery and his departure from King's Lynn was officially announced last night.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Oxhead

Brundle signed for Barnet
Mark

I'm sure he'll be doing everything to score against us but can't believe they want him tbh. If you play him behind the striker and just tell him to get in the box then maybe. Was consistently miles off the pace in midfield tho.
len

I totally agree Mark, Peter Taylor made Brundle his first signing because he rated him so highly and on that basis I was thinking this guy must be a bit special, however, I could not see nothing about him that warranted this so was always disappointed in him. This was further demonstrated when we signed three midfielders from about January when we looked a completely different team and suddenly we had a lot more energy and craft from midfield and consequently started winning more games because we were creating a lot more chances and scoring far more goals.