A low-key summer, with emphasis on continuity

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

'Less is more' appears to be McMahon's philosophy this summer as he goes down the route of making minor yet effective tweaks to his squad, rather than the full-scale overhauls we've been accustomed to over the years.

I've evaluated the credentials of the current side, as well as looking at how it currently stacks up against some of the other competitors in the division.

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/daggers- ... continuity
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

I wonder if Daryl has half an eye on playing Balanta at the tip of the midfield, so he can accommodate both Walker and McCallum. He tried it once or twice last season and it doesn't really work for me.

Our first eleven is pretty strong, and we have decent cover in most positions with several utility players in the squad. I'd still like a more dominant centre back and a ball carrier in midfield.

I would suggest that for all the money Stockport are throwing around, their central midfield area needs strengthening. At their place, we absolutely rode over them with our energy. Hartlepool did similar to them in the playoffs.