King's Lynn

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lynn98

Good Afternoon,

Kings lynn coming in peace here. Just wishing all those travelling safe travels on saturday. How many do you think you wil bring?
Dagdale

Should imagine quite a few fans moving East the way we've been playing even though its on live tv, nice part of the world there and scratching me head when was the daggers last visit in Norfolk? Sounds a fair few decent pubs so keeping sober at kick off is the priority I suppose. Must say match ticket prices are a bit steep but being 5 minutes from the station alleviates any more costs so hope we have a great game in store and to share a pint.
IanC

Yep looking forward to this one immensely mate,will be in town by 12.30.
Take advantage of extra drinking time,and if really lucky see the spuds 🥔 get beat!!
But let’s hope we can get another good performance in and bring home the points
McLeansvilleAppFan

Any media options, such as internet audio, for this fixture. I did not see anything on the King's Lynn website and I am under the impression only Dagger home fixtures are on MixIr.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
grumpy old git

Commentary on BBC radio Norfolk.
McLeansvilleAppFan

For a grumpy old git you sure are nice to let me know about this. The great thing is that it was easy to find the website and they stream the audio internationally.
McLeansvilleAppFan

I appreciate the volume control going to 11 on the BBC Radio Norfolk controls. Sometimes I need just a bit more and can take it to 11 on this website.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Another late goal but stay at the top of the tables so I am not complaining.

COYD
Markinfront

Without doubt a game we would have lost in the past. The first half was easily the worst 45 minutes this season. Once Weston came on we looked totally different, again! With Rance and hopefully Sagaf and Jones ready to play soon the team looks solid. Let’s get on the front foot boys Tuesday and take advantage of being at home from the off. Great start boys! COYD!
A S dagger97

9 Pts from 9 on the road! Lovely stuff daggers and again Robinson ran the midfield beautifully we have still got many things we can improve too its all looking positive so far! :thumbu:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Dagger83

We've got to be fairly happy after that. Pretty poor first half but other than one save, Justham didn't have a huge amount to do. Tactical change at HT changed the game and dominated the second half.

A win away is always a good thing even if we didn't play the best. Robbo and Weston were the stand outs. Phipps and Ling looked way off the pace.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Alan

Winning when you don’t play well is a good habit. Big boost to get some minutes in the legs fo Phipps, who looks like he might need a loan spell to get some sharpness once Jones, Sagaf and Rance are fully fit.
McLeansvilleAppFan

If I can ask a question that is not related to the fixture I would like to do that. In fact I am going to ask anyway.

Does ANYONE understand the "Volume going to 11" comment I made about the BBC Norfolk Radio website? I am hoping someone gets the joke but it is very possible no one on the board knows the movie reference.

Anyone, as my pen pal mentioned in a post-game email "We Are Top of the League!"
Dagger83

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: ↑Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:14 pm If I can ask a question that is not related to the fixture I would like to do that. In fact I am going to ask anyway.

Does ANYONE understand the "Volume going to 11" comment I made about the BBC Norfolk Radio website? I am hoping someone gets the joke but it is very possible no one on the board knows the movie reference.

Anyone, as my pen pal mentioned in a post-game email "We Are Top of the League!"
I think everyone knows the reference.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Dagger83 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 pm
McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: ↑Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:14 pm If I can ask a question that is not related to the fixture I would like to do that. In fact I am going to ask anyway.

I think everyone knows the reference.
I wasn't sure how far Spinal Tap reached around the world. Hopefully someone was laughing as I was when I noticed this. It made the fixture just a bit better. A win is great, and a win that has me laughing at least once is the best.