Solihull (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Think yesterday and the way our boys went about winning was on par with game 1 up in Stockport , not only was it a good result I thought the way we swung that ball from all the widths of the pitch to moving up front and another attack was splendid viewing, I wouldn't have got bored with that game if had played to midnight, Solihull crowd were so gracious on way out and complementary just wandering when we meet them again in May where will we exactly be? Home crowd? Never understood it, last week at Wrexham listening to that lots acoustics I don't think ever been to a game in non league so loud it hit you hard, like they had the 12th man? Surely hope it improves all we can do is get the message out and rally to others how watching daggers is so enjoyable .
Blackie645

For what it's worth there ard a lot of non league teams in this area all vying for punters, even when we were in Div 1 and 2 we only attracted 1500+
Southend game should be s good attendance, as myself and my son have been relegated to the carling stand from the TB Stand. They will have that stand. COYD
McLeansvilleAppFan

Who (or is it whom) owns the stadium and gets the rent for West Ham women and others using the stadium?

Is this a flat rent or part of the ticket sales?
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Problems all round the surrounding Roads did not help and if it made 200 turn back or not even bother then that's about on par with what we have been getting. The kfq exacerbated one gate .

Whatever the reason this Manager and group of players cant do anymore to put bums on seats or feet on the ground.

Thought that performance is as good as what I have seen from us since we returned to this level , even better then the team that looked to be going places before Arthur Daly pulled the plug.

Stood there in the sun and felt like I was watching Brazil lol.

Seriously we look like we could score everytime we went forward and 5 could easily have been 8 . Auntie Merge should certainly had her 6 and if it was not for their Goalkeeper who kept out Josh at 2-1 when one on one and at least two other good saves it could have been anything.

With this view I have to also add into the mix that this display is even more impressive when you consider the opponents are far from rubbish , I certainly would not be surprised if they end up around the playoffs at the seasons end.

They stuck at it asked us some serious questions but the truth is we were simply to good for them .

Three things that I would like to see dealt with.

The goal we conceaded , simply unacceptable to have a player given a free header six yards out. We did a lot of homework on them that was obvious when we asked Myles to play 5 yards deeper them what he has been and it worked a treat.

The Man of the Match . God he would be the best player in this League if he did not give the ball away as often has he does. That said he seems never afraid to take a risk and it would probably take something away from us if we started to ask him.to be more conservative. He played very well dispute the odd error but my MOM would have been Paul.McCullum. That is not the same player I saw last season when I had reason to question his effort at times. This season he has been a complete revelation he is an absolute workhorse and leader. Once again he was fantastic in our own box when defending set pieces let alone what he was doing at the business end of the pitch.

The other thing is the last 15 minutes of the first half we were well on top but Josh seem to be letting the Solihull players get to him , already on a booking i was glad half time came so he could clear his head . It was nice to go in a goal ahead after the start we made but it could have been a tottally diffrent story if
We only had ten men to defend that lead Second half.

My only other thing that spoilt the perfect day was Robbo getting booked again, that must be his fourth So he is now only one away from a suspension and with a tasty game coming up against Boreham Wood we dont want to be losing him for that one
DaggerJoel11

After their unbeaten record was extinguished across the Welsh border the previous weekend, a bruised yet defiant Daggers returned to home soil with the sole objective of getting back to winning ways, and they did so sensationally by producing a goal-laden exhibition of exhilarating attacking football to dismantle a Solihull Moors outfit that were nonetheless better than the rampant margin of victory suggests.

Match report and player ratings - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... ll-moors-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''