v Yeovil

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

McLeansvilleAppFan

My sister and her wife dropped by Victoria Road and was going to purchase a shirt for me. The ended up meeting Peter and she recognized the American accent. My sister mentioned my following the team from Greensboro, NC, USA and Peter went to the back room and 20 minutes later he gives her a signed ball to give to me.

While this is going on, her wife is helping one of the cheerleaders that came over with a proper fit to a jersey. The cheerleader is so exicted (and a bit tipsy I assume as well) that he yells out his excitement and tells the other to give them the "treatment." What sister is like, WTF have we gotten ourselves into. The "treatment" was they had their arms up high and made had my sister and her wife run through the tunnel while the cheerleaders where chanting Daggers chants.

My sister sent me a picture of Peter, her wife, herself, and one of the cheerleaders.

Might just make a fan of them as well, and neither are big into sports at much any level, so that is saying something.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
jag

I arrived early about 12.10pm and the American gang were already outside the club house entrance chanting and really enjoying themselves along with Steve Thompson, I had to ask Steve if he would ask them to be quieter ( only joking ) as I couldn't hear myself think, they are all a really a great bunch of supporters, and a pleasure to have them over again, just a shame about the result.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Let's see if the link to my Google Drive works and I will post a picture of the signed ball.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TINqsf ... sp=sharing
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.