Dogshit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

See above
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Danamite

Not surprised. No where near good enough to be challenging for even playoffs. Home record is terrible. Players ain't good enough at all. No leaders in this team what so ever.
stanton101

Becoming very easy to beat ain't we.
DagenhamDaggers

It’s not the fact that our players are below par. The set up over the past few weeks and high levels of incompetence in daryl has set us up to fail. Steve Thompson was so a man to sack people but Americans are different promotion this season is pinnacle or our starting 11 with exceptions of justham and Balanta are gone. Daryl needs to wise up grow a pair and enforce discipline within the side.
Danamite

No our players are below par. How many would you put in teams up the top. Maybe Balanta and he hardly been pulling out performances lately baring he's hat trick. And justham. There's no fight in these players we're to easy to play against and to be honest so boring to watch. Lazy players. We're always good to concede goals not strong enough.
DagenhamDaggers

Danamite wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:57 pm No our players are below par. How many would you put in teams up the top. Maybe Balanta and he hardly been pulling out performances lately baring he's hat trick. And justham. There's no fight in these players we're to easy to play against and to be honest so boring to watch. Lazy players. We're always good to concede goals not strong enough.
I totally agree there is no fight within the team but under the right management regime we could’ve been going for automatic promotion. It’s frustrating but i can’t see daryl taking us further anymore and it’s gutting to me personally because I have a cup with his face on it
BB-Dagger

Got what we deserved tonight… f#k all…
Toothless attack, clueless midfield and a dodgy defence, very few players can say they put in a shift tonight, this season started like we were going to be contenders for promotion now we are likely relegation candidates.
ARNU

My 82 year old Zimmer framed mother in law would beat mccullum in the air, she'd take the ball around our terrible defence too.
Robbo, lingy , sagaf, at least they're trying everyone else bar Justham are wasting their time and mine.
McMahon I can see ending up like Burnett and Taylor by the end of the season if he doesn't sort these clowns out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dag82

We are going nowhere under McMahon.

So easy to play against, we get outrun, outfought, lose 90% of headers, no gameplan.

Back to back home games against bottom half placed teams, we score a grand total of NIL.

Crowds going down, and it's just getting boring.

When are hard questions going to be asked of what our owners are getting for there money ?.
DagenhamDaggers

Owners need to ask some harsh question now about the future of daryl
Diggerthedog

They’ve just thrown a new two year deal at him, he’s going nowhere. It was the same with a Burnett rushed to give a new contract, we’re stuck with him what an awful decision, but still the same person in charge forget who the owners are.

That performance was a disgrace as was Saturday’s first half, slowly sliding down the table to normality.
Danamite

Won't get nothing out of Notts County Saturday either
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:27 pm My 82 year old Zimmer framed mother in law would beat mccullum in the air, she'd take the ball around our terrible defence too.
Robbo, lingy , sagaf, at least they're trying everyone else bar Justham are wasting their time and mine.
McMahon I can see ending up like Burnett and Taylor by the end of the season if he doesn't sort these clowns out.
Have to agree with your thoughts over McCullum Arnu. Earlier this season I commented he looks a diffrent player this year he was always on the move pulling defenders all ways creating the space for Walker and Wilson to run into , but he has reverted to last season in the last two games bone idol no movement and just waiting for something to happen
EssexDagger!

How have we gone from the most creative and free scoring team in the division to not being able to muster a decent shot on target in the past 2 home games against 2 bang average teams (Yeovil and Eastleigh)

As few have mentioned above, may aswel start a mannequin up top in place of McCallum, just doesn’t look at the races and barely interested. It’s not all on him though, how many crosses did Weston put in the box 1st half (got to be double figures) and not a single player getting on the end of one of his crosses.

Again another game that we have been dominated in the air all over the pitch, each time we win a corner, we might aswel just give it back to the oppo’s goalie for a goal kick as none of corners ever come to anything, it’s all to predictable. Doesn’t help that Wright & McCallum are probably our only 2 outfield players over 5ft 11
EssexDagger!

How have we gone from the most creative and free scoring team in the division to not being able to muster a decent shot on target in the past 2 home games against 2 bang average teams (Yeovil and Eastleigh)

As few have mentioned above, may aswel start a mannequin up top in place of McCallum, just doesn’t look at the races and barely interested. It’s not all on him though, how many crosses did Weston put in the box 1st half (got to be double figures) and not a single player getting on the end of one of his crosses.

Again another game that we have been dominated in the air all over the pitch, each time we win a corner, we might aswel just give it back to the oppo’s goalie for a goal kick as none of corners ever come to anything, it’s all to predictable. Doesn’t help that Wright & McCallum are probably our only 2 outfield players over 5ft 11