Dover (H) and Covid

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

So some of the staff are not going to be at the fixture in a few hours due to testing positive for Covid, including McMahon

Are these breakthrough cases of those vaccinated or are these folks not vaxxed and have been playing with fire all this time.

Editorial to follow based on the answers above.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
RM1Dagger

On the face of it a comfortable win but we were quite sloppy defensively second half and their goal (which you could see coming) woke us up at least for us to get the third. After that we should have added a fourth and fifth but poor choices let us down. Conversely Dover could have had a couple more, and once again EJ made some important saves. Despite the two goal difference they gave us a much better games than Aldershot. Nice goal from Walker but never MoM for me. Robbo was solid as ever.
Now the SE27 Dagger
SUSSEX DAGGER

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:15 pm So some of the staff are not going to be at the fixture in a few hours due to testing positive for Covid, including McMahon

Are these breakthrough cases of those vaccinated or are these folks not vaxxed and have been playing with fire all this time.

Editorial to follow based on the answers above.
Agree man of the match should always be the player who did not put a foot wrong and In my opinion we only had one of them today and that was the Goalkeeper. Another three outstanding saves saved us from embarrassment.
Don't matter how dominate you are if you are as sloppy as we were today in all areas of the pitch you end up paying the price.

With a bit more composure and quality of the final ball we could have doubled our tally .

Without wishing to sound patronising I think Dover should take pride in their performance , look to have a few with talent and they clearly have not lost any spirit despite the way their Club have been decimated over the past year.

So perfect Xmas and New year , with the team coming back together a bit more clinical finishing and tightening up at the back a top our finish must be in our sights