Yoan Zouma

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

Lcbdagger wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:22 pm I hope we get rid... but at the same time I'm fascinated to see where this goes. After hearing online discussion all day about how Kurt would have been sacked without a moments thought had he been an Academy player, it will be interesting to see if he gets a couple of weeks fine and misses tonight's game but then is in the team over the next week or so, yet we potentially look to cancel the contract of the brother who filmed the abuse rather than carried it out.

Absolutely the right decision if we get rid, but won't do anything to help the claims, if brother stays at West Ham to suggest there is one rule for the well paid or valuable player and another for someone lower down the chain.
I had the same thought. If one or other of them are convicted of a serious offence, I wonder if the Home Secretary would deport them?
Daggerman

Deported!!! Don’t make me laugh, they would end up being the victim.
Blue Hoops

Can’t believe that West Hsm have picked Kurt Zouma for tonight’s match against Watford. Dagenham & Redbridge l am sure would not have done that !
Sagres

Kurt Zouma starts for West Ham tonight!!
hockley dagger

Sagres wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:04 pm Kurt Zouma starts for West Ham tonight!!
What a total shower they are. At very least that idiot should be suspended pending the criminal investigation that I understand Surrey police are launching. As for the Daggers idiot, I hope to never see him again.
Dag82

Personally, yes the correct decision would be too bin this idiot immediately now.

But the classy outfit, that is West Ham, have now decided that it's OK to carry on like nothing serious has happened, and play the actual abuser............... So where does that leave us with potentially sacking the bloke, who only filmed it ?.
hockley dagger

Dag82 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:20 pm Personally, yes the correct decision would be too bin this idiot immediately now.

But the classy outfit, that is West Ham, have now decided that it's OK to carry on like nothing serious has happened, and play the actual abuser............... So where does that leave us with potentially sacking the bloke, who only filmed it ?.
In my view, we would take the moral high ground. We need to go through a process but we should announce in the morning that he is suspended from work pending investigation. Hopefully he'll clear off back to France
Dag82

Agreed, but West Ham have moved this whole thing on now, haven't they, by playing him tonight.

They have basically decided to back there player, take the flak themselves, and let this all blow over.

Kurt Zouma is not getting sacked now, that's clear.

Will we just follow there lead now ?.
Diggerthedog

West Ham laid out 30m on him, did anyone really think they would toss him out on the street, deluded if you did.
RampantDuke

West Ham have done what every other arrogant entitled Premier League Club would do in this situation. Just completely ignored it because as a weak, lily-livered David Moyes pathetically whined and pleaded tonight 'But he's one of our better players'. So that's OK then. If he was a bit s**t and on the fringes of the first team then they would have taken the moral high ground and suspended / sacked him. In other words there is no room for doing the right thing when the Champions League is at stake. Premier League is morally bankrupt.

Personally, I think the fairest punishment would be for both Kurt and Yoan to be tied down to the ground outside the Vic on Saturday and anyone who wants to give them a good kicking on the way into the ground should be allowed to do so, just for one week. I think it's called an eye for an eye......

If he does play on Saturday (which must be doubtful now) I hope he gets booed by everyone in the ground every time he touches the ball. Horrible tw*t.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
stanton101

Whilst I don't condone what the pair of them did and agree that some form of punishment be dished out for such an act of cruelty.
Let's not forget that the club down the road who some ridicule on a regular basis helped save our arse and bought us some time until we were out of the brown stuff. They didn't have to help out but they did and their fans gave us the biggest attendance in many a year and donated handsomely in the process. I'm no fan of West Ham but I have to give credit where it's due, without them we may not even exist.
Dagdale

I totally agree with the above post and forever grateful to them for that and okay a friendly but can you remember how well Hammers fans knowing it was OUR night and so many in the ground kept it low volume and kept any banter down and pints were had together, Kouma's? shocking behaviour and disgraceful and as always in this era now where social media is the key player when are these multi nationals going to take action on these sites?? because it ain't going good here, penalties if any, when it dies down can see those two giving a fair wad to RSPCA etc but should have the book thrown at them.
Auntie Merge

Dagdale wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:57 am I totally agree with the above post and forever grateful to them for that and okay a friendly but can you remember how well Hammers fans knowing it was OUR night and so many in the ground kept it low volume and kept any banter down and pints were had together, Kouma's? shocking behaviour and disgraceful and as always in this era now where social media is the key player when are these multi nationals going to take action on these sites?? because it ain't going good here, penalties if any, when it dies down can see those two giving a fair wad to RSPCA etc but should have the book thrown at them.
Saying let’s not be harsh on West Ham because they helped us out is wrong imo and why some people get harsh treatment at the hands of the law and others have an easy ride.

Just because West Ham are foolish enough not to read the room on this - animal cruelty is the pits - doesn’t mean we should give them an easy ride.

I never want to see Yoan Zouma ever pull on a Daggers shirt again, Both he and his brother should be facing prosecution.
jag

I heard on Talk Sport this am, that the West Ham Sponsors are considering removing their sponsorship, if this is so it puts David Moyes in a difficult position, he may not get an option on playing Zouma again.
hockley dagger

It seems like Vitality have suspended their West Ham sponsorship. A relative of mine who has no real interest in football but is a great cat lover has been in touch with one of our major sponsors today to urge them to pressurise the Daggers to take robust action. She's incensed by the actions of the Zoumas.