Yoan Zouma

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

hockley dagger wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:12 pm It seems like Vitality have suspended their West Ham sponsorship. A relative of mine who has no real interest in football but is a great cat lover has been in touch with one of our major sponsors today to urge them to pressurise the Daggers to take robust action. She's incensed by the actions of the Zoumas.
People got nothing better to do with their life.
hockley dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:47 pm
hockley dagger wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:12 pm It seems like Vitality have suspended their West Ham sponsorship. A relative of mine who has no real interest in football but is a great cat lover has been in touch with one of our major sponsors today to urge them to pressurise the Daggers to take robust action. She's incensed by the actions of the Zoumas.
It's more a case of the Zoumas pressing all the wrong buttons of middle England. Upset the ladies of the Cat Fancy if you dare.
Diggerthedog

Hopefully no one is made redundant off the back of any loss revenue just because said relative is a cat botherer.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

hockley dagger wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:00 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:47 pm
It's more a case of the Zoumas pressing all the wrong buttons of middle England. Upset the ladies of the Cat Fancy if you dare.
Lol
redboy

Forgive my Ideology, however IMO when any player puts on a Daggers shirt he represents our club, our town and most important us, the supporters. He is no longer one of us and must be shown the door immediately.
Danamite

BORING 😴
Auntie Merge

redboy wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:32 pm Forgive my Ideology, however IMO when any player puts on a Daggers shirt he represents our club, our town and most important us, the supporters. He is no longer one of us and must be shown the door immediately.
Agreed.
And it is good to see the club doing something right here.
Latest statement:
suspended for the foreseeable.
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MvZ6CnIVWn__GMQ99yV
Sagres

Well done Dagenham - Proud of our little club.
Corinthian

Right decision.
Diggerthedog

Correct decision, we’ve got something right for once.
hockley dagger

Well done the club. We have done the right thing. What others do is up to them
GSDMick

I personally hope to never see him in a Daggers shirt again.The RSPCA investigation may take some time and there are only 3 months of the season left. I do feel Dagenham handled this far better than WestHam did.
EssexDagger!

Well done the club!!!

Standing by its morals and principles of a small family football club.

Very proud of my football club, this evening.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Agree with your comments EssexDagger!
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
NBDag

Good decision from the club. Baffling how West Ham didn’t realise this is the right way to approach things. What is our attitude though if the RSPCA(?) don’t press charges and the club allow him to continue his career here. Will fans boo him indefinitely?